GBP/USD 4hr Setup in The Daily Time Frame

Hi Rolston

I got stopped out, I put a tight stop on it. Until next week I'm long on the eur/aud because there is going to be a major long on this pair, especially looking at the rsi on the monthly and daily, all the major currencies are a bit scary at the moment but this pair is looking like a safer bet for long.

Hi Rolston

I got stopped out, I put a tight stop on it. Until next week I'm long on the eur/aud because there is going to be a major long on this pair, especially looking at the rsi on the monthly and daily, all the major currencies are a bit scary at the moment but this pair is looking like a safer bet for long.
Here is my chart

Attachments

• 30m  trendlineat 21.30gmteur_aud.gif
    30m trendlineat 21.30gmteur_aud.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 126
i can live with them made me over 2500 pips in two weeks

Fantastic job Rolston. I look forward to following your trades next week, great we have you to teach us and make a profit while we do. Really appreciated.:smart:(y)
Have a nice weekend.

hai,

Iam waiting for strong signel with stochactic & Rsi & Msi with all combined with digital indicator. Pls advise

hi
We are trading trading in the 30 min time frame with support at 1.6089 DP

Support on the 1hr chart is at 1.6031

i will not enter long till 1.600 but RSI and CCi on 4hr daily and weekly must show support
stop will be 1.5958

you are totally right, i think it'll break Friday's high of 1,6182 and continue to rise, if not, need to stay out of the market

you are totally right, i think it'll break Friday's high of 1,6182 and continue to rise, if not, need to stay out of the market

Hi Jonestr
Would you mind bringing me uptodate, I take rolston has not entered his long yet, when he does what's his target?:)

hi guys

the News will be very important this afternoon do not trade before .

i will going for one more trade off the daily, If she does not brake 1.6182 i will stay out on the pull down

hi guys

the News will be very important this afternoon do not trade before .

i will going for one more trade off the daily, If she does not brake 1.6182 i will stay out on the pull down

When you trade off the daily, what are your trade parameters?

Long 1.600 but RSI and CCi on 4hr daily and weekly must hold and show support
stop will be 1.5958

if she brakes down below daily and holds she may go down to 1.5810