GBP/USD 4hr Setup in The Daily Time Frame

look at my 1hr chart

Hi rolston
Have I put the trend lines right? I understand you are buying on the dips in this tunnel, yes? I'm with you now.
I usually only trade the 4hr along with the dreaded pullbacks! I will try buying on dips in these tunnels from now on. How big is your stop loss on the 1hr?
Regards

Attachments

• 1hr trendline.gif
    1hr trendline.gif
    55.7 KB · Views: 164
I think there is a little break on the channel, however, the 8sma has passed through the 55 on the 4hr t/f hopefully the bar will close above.

I am a swing trader, day traders take trades in this area .

Look at the price on your 4hr chart your in the middle off no wear she may pull up or fall right down to 1.600

I still have buys and sell in place I would be mad to trade here

I can show you the best support levels to trade if you like trading off the 15 30 1hr charts

I will start to look at trades on the daily and weekly charts

I trade the EurUsd and UsdJpy

(y)
I can show you the best support levels to trade if you like trading off the 15 30 1hr charts

I will start to look at trades on the daily and weekly charts

I trade the EurUsd and UsdJpy

(y)
Many thanks for your help, that would be great.

I like to trade the eur/usd and gbp/usd. Apparently, the euro is 'short' all 2011, I am (was) waiting for the euro to make one last ride up to 1.4000/4100. Looked like the euro was on one big slide down today though already! I've not been trading long only 7 months. Earlier you said you will be long at 1.600 so I just assumed you were waiting for it to get there and a day trader. So with swing trading, is this of the 4hr s/r t/f then?

I trade most days. I will trade mostly t/f 15/30/1hr/4hr/dly I just change the units and stop loss to suit.