GBP/USD 4hr Setup in The Daily Time Frame

Rolston
Can you show a gbp/usd chart demonstrating the run down to 4hr support and your buy area at 5564, also your blue / red ma's what are these set at, can you explain a little more the logistics on the gbp/usd chart? How/where does it tell you for support/rest levels or do you work these out separately, when I try to work them out I start from the daily with close correllation to the ATR ranges.

eur/usd Support and Rist

15 support at 3312

30 support at 3297

1Hr Rist at 3367

4Hr support at 3174

GBP/USD

Rist at 5804 to 5816 Most brake

( Can look for pull back around here)

I am playing for a brake off 5816

When you say 'playing for a break off 5811' what do you mean exactly. Are you going to short her there.

But didnt you just say 'can look for a pullback' are you saying after the pullback or are you saying you are looking to enter long at exactly around 5816 (even though she will be at the top of ATR?

Generally, I have found that if the ATR up is at around level 2 @ 1.5800 and level 1 @ 1.5829 it tends to pullback or go back down to the low ATR, in this case, @ 1.565 - therefore I'm always wary at these levels. Seems to usually happen for some reason.

Another thing I have picked up along my travels, is a technique by Ed(Edward) Burke who won a forex competition for $250k in 2006/08.

She's just bounced back up of an up trendline thats cutting through the ATR so I've gone long at 1.5768 for a bit. She's pretty bullish this morning, hopefully she will get to your 5816.

Great big 30 pip candle did you see it, gulp, for the downside! Some bad news! I usually jump out when these arrive.

15 min chart.gif

1Hr chart