Gascoigne Sectioned Again

yacarob1

Experienced member
I see Paul Gascoigne has been sectioned once again.

BBC NEWS | England | 'Agitated' Gascoigne is sectioned

Maybe they should throw away the key this time before he does serious damage to himself, or more worryingly, somebody else.

Funny isn't it that the last time England had a half decent football team, this lunatic was playing.

Maybe there's something in that.

Come on Fabio, bring on Lee Bowyer. :clap:

His grief has been self inflicted over a long period of time.

If you burn the candle at both ends, in the middle and at intervals between the ends and the middle, you are sure to go bonkers eventually.

I don't have any sympathy for this moron.

Alcohol is evil. So is chocolate, kebabs & cigarettes and gambling.
If it wasn't for these things he'd be OK?

His grief has been self inflicted over a long period of time.

If you burn the candle at both ends, in the middle and at intervals between the ends and the middle, you are sure to go bonkers eventually.

I don't have any sympathy for this moron.

I'm amazed this ignorant attitude towards mental health issues still persists. I would imagine I am not the only one who finds it offensive.

Has it ever occurred to you that Gazza's excesses may be a symptom of an untreated mental condition?

Perhaps a biological and genetic defect that he is unfortunate to have been born with, and as yet not received suitable treatment.

Rather than kicking a man when he's down why not just be thankful you don't have OCD.
Obsessive-compulsive disorder - Article

I hope when your time comes there will be somebody around to take care of you.

I'm amazed this ignorant attitude towards mental health issues still persists. I would imagine I am not the only one who finds it offensive.

Has it ever occurred to you that Gazza's excesses may be a symptom of an untreated mental condition?

Perhaps a biological and genetic defect that he is unfortunate to have been born with, and as yet not received suitable treatment.

Rather than kicking a man when he's down why not just be thankful you don't have OCD.

Point is though, everything is ultimately a disorder of some kind of other if you take the definitions to the extreme.

If we are to assign moral judgement to anyone's behaviour then we can't excuse the mentally ill.

Incidentally I don't think we should judge the actions of anyone, but that's because I'm one of those funny moral relativist types.

Gascoigne is an ignorant wife beater who spent most of his life on the p1ss with Jimmy 5-Bellies Gardner.

He now blames his misfortune on mental problems and too many people make excuses for this waster.

Sorry, but he is a complete twa*t and I really don't care whether my attitude is offensive or not.

Political correctness is bolloc*ks anyway.

Fame - its a double edges sword. Sure, it can get them a different girl everynight, but the one prized asset that famous peole lack is anonymity! They live life in a fish-bowl & the pressure & lack of freedom to express oneself that this must cause people of Gazza's fame, would at times drive the most well balanced people to the brink of crazyness someitmes.

Just think of all the things us "nobodies" can do without being seen as anything out of the ordinary -
go to the pub,
go to the match,
go to the gym,
go to the supermarket,
go to the kebab shop,
go clubbing,
etc. etc.
Basically, we can do all this suff, and not necessarily be seen or recognised by anyone we know, which at times can be a god send.

The likes of Gazza though can't.

Gazza may like the fact that he gets recognised everywhere, who knows, but it sure doesn't sound like endless fun to me!

Gascoigne is an ignorant wife beater who spent most of his life on the p1ss with Jimmy 5-Bellies Gardner.

He now blames his misfortune on mental problems and too many people make excuses for this waster.

Sorry, but he is a complete twa*t and I really don't care whether my attitude is offensive or not.

Political correctness is bolloc*ks anyway.

wtf r u on dude?

Funny how Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes et al don't have the same problem isn't it ?

Funny how Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes et al don't have the same problem isn't it ?

They're just dull :LOL:!

..in that they don't reveal much of their own "personalities" in front of the camera.

I don't blame them, that is the norm & not the exception in terms of soccer players. Both excellent pro's though....not bad footballers either - boom boom!

Last edited:

.....and that's your tragedy.

OCD is a politically correct term for a total lack of discipline.

Tragedy or not matey, I don't much care. :LOL:(y)

OCD is a politically correct term for a total lack of discipline.

I don't much care. :LOL:(y)

Those words will come back to haunt you one day. Arousing bad karma for pleasure is the hallmark of a fool.

Whatever, and if they do come back to haunt me, I also don't care.

You're the fool if you believe all this modern new-fangled junk about bad behaviour being a mental illness.

A big dopey fool !!!!!!1 :p:clap:

BTW, so called Karma is just another term for bullsh1t :LOL:(n)

OCD is a bloody annoying habit to have to witness in someone/put up with. Washing their hands 50 times a day, checking that doors locked 20 times etc. etc. such kinds of self-indulgent behaviour can really start to drag down the people around them.
:rolleyes:
These people need a good kick up their arses, if you ask me!

I have no sympathy for them. Its often attention seeking behaviour IMO.