Gambling trades....

yeah but you're effeminate

Hey, hey! How much is a dogsh!t house in the uk worth!?

70k?

Lets bet it!!

Any market on monday, a dogsh!t house, buy or sell, up or down.

Some scumbag family relies on us to get it right....can we do it?

Tempted to close the wheat to free up money to sell AUDNZD (justification for this trade: someoen told me it was a good idea)... will make decision shortly...

Tempted to close the wheat to free up money to sell AUDNZD (justification for this trade: someoen told me it was a good idea)... will make decision shortly...

Tips are for waitresses...except in your case :LOL:
You can buy a hotel in Baghdad very cheap!

Peter

Check the Corn out!

P.S. Do you know where I can get a rib removed?

I thought you were naturally flexible?

Just took a look and I see I missed out on that wheat rally. I'm just going to ask the AUDNZD person how wonderful it is before I see if I ought to, er, reallocate my assets

(looking at the technicals I can't see why on earth you would sell AUDNZD at what is higher than any of the data I have, going back to 1997, but there you go...)

decided to stick to wheat... I keep analysing the AUDNZD trade in rational ways (which are not exactly saying to me I should sell it), which I can avoid when doing wheat :)

I would consider closing half of it to spread bet on something else silly if anyone has suggestions

I bought a mirage in the desert from this nice honest man. I couldn't see it, but he assured me it's there. As soon as it's value doubles i'll sell it!!!

Peter ("On the road to riches")

Hi Arabian.

How about you buy the EUR/JPY at 113.97.

Make sure you don't stop out before 113.63.

Ride it to 119.64 and then we'll call the drink I owe you, evens.

I'd love to but it's 100 pips away. I actually think that is a magnificient trade mr dante, too late though...

Ok... watched wheat go past 835...

...just got out at 791. Profit: 1 tick/£2.

Any further trade suggestions in the spirit of this thread are appreciated... Dante?!

Still doing the wheat thing, Dave?

I've dusted down an old spreadbetting account. £1/point. Stop: 313. Target: 1300. Long at 713.

Justification: price of Krackawheat keeps going up. Actually, forgot to mention, looks like a bull flag on daily.

Might exit if it makes new lows too quickly, mind.

Last edited:
Well, today's been a good day, all things considered. :D +22 points IIRC. Was expecting to end the day down seeing as I've never traded wheat before.