Gambling trades....

I'm an accountant. I see the worst in people.
As for evidence of TA, profit <> evidence.

You mean "profit != evidence". But then that's equal non-proof that FA works... or indeed trading is at all profitable. As a contact at IG once told me, profitable traders are just waiting to blow up their accounts. :rolleyes:

While I wait for someone to lift the 535s in june euribor and let me out of this long, I'm sitting here watching this... it's quite dull, actually, isn't it? Does wheat not do very much or something? Or is it just because I'm looking at it on a spread betting platform (on which euribor would look even more boring!)

oh wait looked at real market, the real market seems to move in quarter ticks and does actually trade!

(and **** me it's thin)

cause it made sense, r:r wise, for a tiny spread betting account... no other reason

I actually spent a good... ten minutes... looking at various markets. The only thing I rule out is stuff where I have a decent idea what I'm doing.

Oh. I figured crude oil could be an interesting market to play around in these days...

I had one go before posting thread, actually. I sold it, and after 20 ticks I set my stop to b/e.... stopped out for 3 tick slippage. But I didn't feel like bothering forum with that :LOL:

It's totally unsuitable for accuont size, sorry. Anyone playing with a 300 tick account on oil is a total moron. And I'm saying that as someone intending to take stupid risks.

Bugger

Me said:
Howdy,

I can't remember if my account has had the free money yet, and unfortunately I don't seem to be able to download the history from far back ago. So would you be able to check if I am eligible for the free money for having an account and doing X number of trades, or did I already claim it? My account username is "spanker"

Incidentally I am keeping a journal of my stunning success on Trade2Win, you can read it here: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/118928-gambling-trades.html. I have good feelings about this account, even though I look a bit like an orangutan. My gran and ex both think I need a shave but I know better.

Which reminds me, if you wish, I will make up very nice things about Tradefair and/or LCG on that thread, all you need to do is credit my account with monies of various kinds. Ask Simon Denham, he's a nice chap who I'm sure wants to give away monies to my account. Maybe I can buy a comb. Your response to this request is much anticipated.

Kind Regards,

arabianights

I was feeling optimistic

But Now I see:

Non giving away free money nazis said:
Dear Mr Nights

Thank you for your email.

Our records show that you received the Tradefair top-up bonus offer on the 7th of September 2010. Therefore you would not be able to claim this offer for a second time.

We wish you well with your trade journal but unfortunately we would not be able to credit your account with any extra bonus's at this moment in time.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information.

Kind Regards

Kimo'Sabby

oh wait looked at real market, the real market seems to move in quarter ticks and does actually trade!

(and **** me it's thin)

You should be able to have fun with that. It's extremely thin.

Wait till it trades into support and then watch how it moves.

I was once short into a support and price moved so fast I was scrolling down the ladder for about twenty seconds to find out where it was trading :)

You should be able to have fun with that. It's extremely thin.

Wait till it trades into support and then watch how it moves.

I was once short into a support and price moved so fast I was scrolling down the ladder for about twenty seconds to find out where it was trading :)

yeah but you're effeminate