Stop at 1.8628

1st target at 1.8324
2nd target is open

Will attach chart in a moment.

Let's try this again.

Sold at 1.8600
Stop at 1.8657

1st target 1.8510
2nd target open (maybe the pair will get to 1.8200 again, or lower)

Attachments

• EURAUD_entry2.jpg
    EURAUD_entry2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 202
Euraud

Let's try this again.

Sold at 1.8600
Stop at 1.8657

1st target 1.8510

Lightened up some down here and moved the stoploss to 1.8580 to protect the profit, looks like it will go some more though.......

Attachments

• EURAUD_exit.jpg
    EURAUD_exit.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 221
Euraud

Let's try this again.

Sold at 1.8600
Stop at 1.8657

1st target 1.8510

Done with this trade out at 1.8460, or +140 pips on the last position

Thanks for the kind words, was wondering if anyone really had an interest.......
Just found this thread and find it exremely interesting.
Thanks for sharing your trades.
Would you explain a bit of your strategy?

Currently I have two pending orders...

The first is on the AUD/USD - if it trades lower than 0.7227 I will sell this pair, with the stoploss up at 0.7388

The other pending trade will be on the EUR/AUD, if it trades higher than 1.8346 I will buy with the stoploss down at 1.7972.

Both of these trades have great potential to go very far, so this is exciting.

Happy Trading!

Just found this thread and find it exremely interesting.
Thanks for sharing your trades.
Would you explain a bit of your strategy?

Hi VicLondon

The trades are basically horizontal support and resistance trades. I wait for price to hit (long-term, 4hr, daily or weekly) support/resistance zones as I "see" them, show signs of reversing (weakness for sell trades off of resistance, strength for buy trades off of support) and then I enter. If price comes back to test the support/resistance zone I may or may not be stopped out and if it forms another good candle or two I may try again, like the recent EUR/AUD trade.

Hope this helps, you can message me for any more info

GBPUSD Order

I have an order in to sell GBPUSD.

Will sell GBPUSD at 1.5915
Stop at 1.6095
Profit #1 at 1.5800
Profit #2 at 1.5300

Attachments

• GBPUSDmay27.jpg
    GBPUSDmay27.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 224
Hi Jake,

Just been reading the thread with great interest, like the way you trade, almost set and forget and relatively stress free!

Could you please advise what timescale you use when posting your charts? I notice that you used a 4hour chart on one of your posts, is this true of all the charts you post?

Keep up the good work, hope this cable trade works out. I notice you managed not to get stopped out (just!)...

Cheers,
Vno

USDCAD trade

Bought at 1.0955

Looking for at least 150 pips here

Will watch 1.1100 - hoping for 1.1200 or higher

Stop at 1.0809

Attachments

• USDCAD_060109.jpg
    USDCAD_060109.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 225
Hi Jake,

Just been reading the thread with great interest, like the way you trade, almost set and forget and relatively stress free!

Could you please advise what timescale you use when posting your charts? I notice that you used a 4hour chart on one of your posts, is this true of all the charts you post?

Keep up the good work, hope this cable trade works out. I notice you managed not to get stopped out (just!)...

Cheers,
Vno

Thanks Vno for the kind words.

That GBPUSD trade was obviously stopped out. On the 1hr chart you can see it bounced really hard off of the 60 level, so it went 80 pips and then reversed hard. I actually exited 1/2 of the position at basically plus a few pips when I saw that, then the rest was stopped out. I don't do that unless I am watching, of course, and this one just looked bad with that huge bounce.

Happy Trading!

USDCAD trade still on...

That's wrong - stop at 1.0780

The reason I put the stop under the recent low (or above the recent high) is in case we see it double bottom (or double top), it appears as though this happened with the USDCAD here, we shall see.....

Attachments

• USDCAD_060309.jpg
    USDCAD_060309.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 190
usdchf

sold usdchf at 1.0662
stop at 1.0709
target #1 1.0605
target #2 1.0570 or lower, if it can get there.

Attachments

• USDCHF_060309.jpg
    USDCHF_060309.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 192
exited this trade

sold usdchf at 1.0662
stop at 1.0709
target #1 1.0605
target #2 1.0570 or lower, if it can get there.

Dropped this trade. It went 20 pips in the expected direction and then reversed quickly. Loss of -13 pips

usdcad update

the stoploss is at breakeven now as this is 130+ pips in the money. Hoping to drop some of the position at 1.1100 and then wait to see what happens next (hopefully we can get more pips if it breaks through 1.1100)

Nice trading Jake. I liked the look of the udscad trade and took it myself. Great to see that the stop loss was behind those previous lows - kept us in the trade. Now at over 1.1100 and well in the money... Now up +150 points and thinking I may close it out before the momentum runs out. Alternatively, may stick a rolling stop on the trade and see what happens. (SL of 50 points and move it up in steps of 10, would guarantee at least 100 pips).

usdcad trade

Nice trading Jake. I liked the look of the udscad trade and took it myself. Great to see that the stop loss was behind those previous lows - kept us in the trade. Now at over 1.1100 and well in the money... Now up +150 points and thinking I may close it out before the momentum runs out. Alternatively, may stick a rolling stop on the trade and see what happens. (SL of 50 points and move it up in steps of 10, would guarantee at least 100 pips).

Yeah, I am nearly always below the lowest recent low or above the most recent highest high with the stops just in case we see a double top/double bottom..... which obviously happened here.

I like how it is acting up here and will keep 1/2 the position to see if I can get it all the way to 1.1300....... but the trade won't lose, and that is a great thing.

Happy Trading!