Stop at 1.0830

Target 1: 1.0430

Target 2: 1.0280

Attachments

• USDCAD_entry4hr.jpg
    USDCAD_entry4hr.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 238
Aud/usd

Methinks the Aussie is headed briefly upward before a great big tumble. I would be willing to sell the Aussie at 0.9290 during the European session tonight and then target the 0.9200 level.

I will probably hold a bit in the hopes of a lower target, though.

Happy Trading!

Attachments

• audusd4hr130410.jpg
    audusd4hr130410.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 211
Re: Aud/usd

Methinks the Aussie is headed briefly upward before a great big tumble. I would be willing to sell the Aussie at 0.9290 during the European session tonight and then target the 0.9200 level.

I will probably hold a bit in the hopes of a lower target, though.

Happy Trading!

The target is actually the 0.9120 level, as indicated in the chart.......

Re: Aud/usd

The target is actually the 0.9120 level, as indicated in the chart.......

This bounced hard off of 0.9160 so I exited at ) 0.9250 for +40 pips, I do not think 0.9120 is likely at this stage.

Attachments

• audusd4hr200410.jpg
    audusd4hr200410.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 189
GBP/JPY Buy Trade

I get really stoked when people make money on my trades, I have another one today:

Buy on the GBP/JPY now. See chart for all the info you need.

Attachments

• GBPJPY180510.jpg
    GBPJPY180510.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 244
Chf/jpy

Long from 77.70
Target is 80.00

This one is really tasty, looking forward to seeing what happens.......

Attachments

• 260510chfjpy.jpg
    260510chfjpy.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 207
Re: Chf/jpy

Long from 77.70
Target is 80.00

This one is really tasty, looking forward to seeing what happens.......

......and this one was cashed out for +230 pips.

Happy Trading!

Attachments

• chfjpy_exit.jpg
    chfjpy_exit.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 193
fx jake, when you hit target 1 and looking to hold the position to target 2. do you usually take a portion of your position off at target 1?
jc

:clap: Great thread, thanks for all the time in showing your trading,very refreshing

fx jake, when you hit target 1 and looking to hold the position to target 2. do you usually take a portion of your position off at target 1?
jc

Yes.

Psychologically it is much easier to take some profit at the first target. The second target is great to achieve if you can, but by the time target 1 is achieved I usually move my stop to breakeven on the remaining lots.

Sorry I have been away from this forum, I just saw your question today.

Gbp/usd

I will be watching the GBP/USD very closely. As I "see" the weekly chart, this pair is going to probably hit some serious resistance up here at 1.5800

It is very likely that this pair will have difficulty getting through this level, so I will certainly keep an eye on this pair up here to see if perhaps I may be able to short it. I think it is highly likely that in the next few weeks we see the GBP/USD start to trade lower. Time will tell on this one...

Attachments

• weekly_GBPUSD.png
    weekly_GBPUSD.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 238
Another Pound Trade

I will sell the GBP/USD during the EUR session today, probably around 1.5770, at least I hope it gets this high :D

I will target 1.5540 first, then target 1.5350 next.
If the first target is hit I will move my stop to +10 pips or so.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Attachments

• GBPUSD_weekly_sell.jpg
    GBPUSD_weekly_sell.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 234
Re: Another Pound Trade

I will sell the GBP/USD during the EUR session today, probably around 1.5770, at least I hope it gets this high :D

Stoploss at 1.5920

Re: Another Pound Trade

The Pound is off to the races, so I think I will not enter this trade. I was really hoping for serious resistance at the 1.5800 level and the pair has so far just blown by that area and has traded much much higher.

Attachments

• GBPUSD_freight_train.jpg
    GBPUSD_freight_train.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 250
Not much activity these days but I am interested in seeing your setups if you are still around the forum Thanks

Not much activity these days but I am interested in seeing your setups if you are still around the forum Thanks

Thanks JWBear, I think I will come back, was not sure if anyone was interested in hearing my trades, and - to be honest - sometimes I forget to post them....

SOLD CAD/JPY at 84.05

Stop at 84.75
Target 1: 83.50
Target 2: 82.90

Attachments

• CADJPY_TRADE_MAR2011.png
    CADJPY_TRADE_MAR2011.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 323