FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

Hey there.....e.....I have hundreds of variations of the fxcorrelator these days......but to post all here would be foolish,,,,,,my only objective with the original fxcorrelator was to share it here at t2 win for free.....when many people,where charging a lot of money to use them

People,who,look at my threads now don't realise how strengthmeters have come to the market now in last 10"years or so and are offerd for free By vendors...well free alongside paid training and mentoring

Several,years back I know I pissed off quite a few vendors by exposing them and giving it away free here and removing their lucrative product channels.....

So I'll,just leave the original up :smart::p

N

Hey all

I'm grabbing some vacation next week or so......will be back mid April

Cheers
N

NVP,
I agree. It is nice of you. No one can demand from you more than that, you have proven enough your generosity including your energetic followups for years. I can not trade without FxC, otherwise I would be blind. Forexmorphian whom I met through you gave me a very nice Christmas and new year gift I have ever received by opening my eyes how to look individual pairs in multiple waves form to pin point entry. Thank you guys. E

Hey there.....e.....I have hundreds of variations of the fxcorrelator these days......but to post all here would be foolish,,,,,,my only objective with the original fxcorrelator was to share it here at t2 win for free.....when many people,where charging a lot of money to use them

People,who,look at my threads now don't realise how strengthmeters have come to the market now in last 10"years or so and are offerd for free By vendors...well free alongside paid training and mentoring

Several,years back I know I pissed off quite a few vendors by exposing them and giving it away free here and removing their lucrative product channels.....

So I'll,just leave the original up :smart::p

N

NVP,
I agree. It is nice of you. No one can demand from you more than that, you have proven enough your generosity including your energetic followups for years. I can not trade without FxC, otherwise I would be blind. Forexmorphian whom I met through you gave me a very nice Christmas and new year gift I have ever received by opening my eyes how to look individual pairs in multiple waves form to pin point entry. Thank you guys. E

You are welcome e

This forum has had some interesting traders over the years.....I have learned a lot from maybe 8-10 traders here in last 12 years .........a few became mentors for a while and I am very grateful for,that experience

I have to,apologise to members that I cannot really offer more in depth training in forex strengthmeters and correlation at this time .......just too busy on my current consultancy gig and then I do like to scalp a couple of hours a day......so I don't get much chance to develop more courses at the moment

Perhaps,in 2017 when I get more time .........the free stuff and tools loaded in my signature area was written a few years back and is generic in nature ......but it does at least open the door to understanding basic patterns and strengthmeter principles

As does my fxcorrelator youtube channel.......again I need to update that :smart:

Not enough hours in the day :cool:

N

Hi NVP,

I have a silly question for you about momentum..I saw you talked about momentum lots of time. What is the best momentum indicator in mt4? I mean those are oscillator. I generally avoid using oscillators because of its divergence effect.

My point is, if a car drives that fast. I can see that with my naked eyes on chart. Then what is the point of using momentum indicators?

Have a nice Holiday...
Regards
Sun.

Hi NVP,

I have a silly question for you about momentum..I saw you talked about momentum lots of time. What is the best momentum indicator in mt4? I mean those are oscillator. I generally avoid using oscillators because of its divergence effect.

My point is, if a car drives that fast. I can see that with my naked eyes on chart. Then what is the point of using momentum indicators?

Have a nice Holiday...
Regards
Sun.

Well for me it's all,about relativity sun.......sure you can see momentum on a single chart,,,,,,,most simple indicators will help,that as well.....

But how,is that instrument or pair performing against the whole market ? :smart:

N

hey all

jees ive been cleaning out my FXCorrelator Gmail account ............I have realised ive missed a lot of emails from people asking me questions.........don't know how but I have

I am so sorry ........ I will go back and answer these over next 3 weeks

Cheers
N

morning all

cruisy morning actually so far from 6am

BULLS ...........YEN ...EURO .nothing fancy - to 20 pips positive so far ---enough though
BEARS .............GBP , CAD .....a little usd .again to -20's ..........nothing ground breaking

pairs

SELLS ......GU , EJ , UJ
BUYS EU AU , EA , UCAD

hey it wont retire me so far but enough to be ok

N

morning all

cruisy morning actually so far from 6am

BULLS ...........YEN ...EURO .nothing fancy - to 20 pips positive so far ---enough though
BEARS .............GBP , CAD .....a little usd .again to -20's ..........nothing ground breaking

pairs

SELLS ......GU , EJ , UJ
BUYS EU AU , EA , UCAD

hey it wont retire me so far but enough to be ok

N

just keep playing the moves above gang ........if a pair is not responding then don't trade it until it does :smart:

N

Attachments

• sellers.JPG
    sellers.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 94
  • buys.JPG
    buys.JPG
    179.7 KB · Views: 98
gu sold off from high 20's back to 10...............nice easy action

yens the bull......but usd and euro don't want to play patsy with it as pairs

euro and usd bulls taking charge at moment ........so I am bias on those .........selling cad and gbp mainly ..a little AUD as well

that to me indicates a selloff soon .......I could've sold but why chase the bid ?

ea buys , UCaD buys ..........gu still selling .....easy

ok market is consolidating a little so regroup and get ready to hit those trends ive already called again soon

got to pack up soon as early calls far east ............cheers
N

the morning was ok today .......

I see that the GBP was the REAL BOOMER later on after I finished ....it hit the near 70s for bull pips off off the 6am start line .......all you have to do is hang a decent secondary currency off its tail........like the USD or even the Euro if the conditions are right

Sell wise the NZD was the Dog to lunch..........no idea why .........I don't trade the NZD much

N