FXCorrelator - Forex Trading view

hey all

ok i'm done for today ........very scrappy ...........if you read I was focussed on about 4 pairs

EA
GU
EJ
UJ

trying to play the 2 protagonists Yen and GBP into decent trades / moves

stepping back

Yen has sold off strongly from Asian Bull session ........disappointing results on E/J and U/J though my preferred partners

GBP has hammered a Resistance level and sold off again strongly post 7am bar .......I will happily trade GU both ways in a session if conditions allow .........sometimes it will seem crazy I can change direction so much but that's the GBP for you

EA is always a backstop for me ...........2 x slower currencies that can trend well...........slow but well..........and a solid sell from early London .....sure it retraced at times ......welcome to trading

so nothing fancy but that's it gang

a few pips in the bank today after a 2 week layoff..........cant complain

cheers
N

hey all

just popped in lunchtime look at how London session went

Bulls - disappointing 0nly NZD and CHF hit a decent 20 pip move in session
Bears - only Yen and GBP got near 30 pips south all after my session.....ZZZZZ

Pairs

not great ...........EJ got to +40s from London opens ........remember I was chasing/calling Yen selloffs from opening session ?

EA sells hit -40's ........again I was selling that at times .........solid work from a bull AUD/Bear EUR early London which reversed HARD later

wont be trading US session..........

GBP rattling north at moment ..........the dynamic duo Yen and USD both selling off at moment

later
N

morning all

OVERNIGHTS

overnights - Yen Bull, a little GBP as well
Selloffs for USD , AUD takes hits

positionally there is nothing really relevant for me to worry about into London .....apart from a few S/R's to watch for......

LONDON INDEX
so far into London session the yen has been Bull early doors (Buy Yen).....some early bear action on GBP ..nothing serious so far though .....and no index has cleared the 20 pip markers as yet so no real bias forming for me at moment

PAIRS

only EJ , UJ ans GU sells for me so far ...............hey no surprise given the index scenario above

usd is a little bull so it helps

more after 7am bar if I get time

good trading
N

CAD is selling .............lets see what 7am bar does for market

eA warming up bull as well ...

add UCAD Buys and EA Buys to my 3 already called

ok here we go

GU SELLS
EJ SELLS
UJ SELLS
UCAD BUYS
EA BUYS

N

see the moves ?.............tell me you took the yen bull

N

Attachments

• 7am plays.JPG
    7am plays.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 96
jees fast plays today ..............messy as well ...

ok head down now ..........back later

N

back later .............Yen the Bull ..............usd going bear now ..........selling CAD and GBP .....................

later
N

Attachments

• yen bull.JPG
    yen bull.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 87
see how by following the indexes you get the lead on the big pair plays ?.........hey it takes practice ............but if I can do it anyone can ........:LOL::cool::smart:

cheers
N

ok here we go

GU SELLS
EJ SELLS
UJ SELLS
UCAD BUYS
EA BUYS

N

hey all

I will have to finish early due to some far east calls soon ...........:sneaky:

ok well you've seen the moves this morning and my interpretations in earlier posts .........:smart:

Yen has been the Buy ..(y)......nice nice nice ...........but you need 2 to tango in a pair and I generally use the usd and Euro as Yens partners for scalping ......

GBP has been a solid seller at times (y)

EA has gone Bull as hoped (y)

Cad is still selling (y)........

so ......a few pips in the bank but nothing to retire on this session :LOL:

cheers all ..have a good day :smart:

NVP

Attachments

• london main plays NVP.JPG
    london main plays NVP.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
didn't get to screens today again .......grrrrrr

Jees what a superb day for GBP ! ........I see she took some 100 pips from London opening ..half London and Half us session so far .............SOLID !

GU pair has dominated the pips , a weak Yen and USD has also contributed some nice moves on

EJ buys , EU buys , ..........and a half decent Ucad selloff ......

wish I had been in the action !

N

[QUOTE = Hi NVP

Just curious about your system. I am not a scalper but I have some questions

Do you trade big Lot sizes?
What is the average risk you take ?
What is the Win Loose ratio of this system?
How you place your SL and TP

I was testing a EA based on the strength of pairs but on longer time frames So far with mixed results[/QUOTE]

Hey There

i'm not a "mega" player at the moment ......only scalping for 2 hours a day means I am not 100% in the Zone .....so keep it relatively light on the funds committed (vs historically when I was F/T for a while) .......

and I also don't like to carry to much Cash with my preferred brokers ..........if they go down then I lose my Capital......thats why I like scalping (or Short term trading I suppose more technically correct) ........you can leverage a smaller capital base over and over again and really milk the return without clogging up capital reserves .....

I vary on % win rate but would be very very upset if I fell below 70% on an average day .........when i was trading FT I could comfortably keep it there .........2 hours can be difficult to get 70%+ if first few are not right on the money naturally ......

SL is a straight forward and automated 5+ pips (depends on pair)..........I don't mess about much with finding S/R levels to be honest ...........I will also close a trade inside the S/L if I feel its not going to run

TP is relatively Straightforward as well............I am pretty tight on the first 5-10 pip profits ....then will let a % run above that ....and do the normal S/R moves as the trade develops ...........equally I am happy to bag a fast mover 100% before the retrace and then go back in if the mood takes me .........depends where I am re profit targets for the day ...............2 hours is not a long time so I am not running the trades that much ..........

hope this helps a little
N

morning all

ok here we are .......

overnights - AUD got clobbered ..........yen was the bull ........noted S/R levels ......nada else

Since 6am -

indexes

Bulls - EURO and CHF and USD
Bears - CAD , GBP selling

PAIRS
GU Sells
UCAD buys
EJ , UJ buys
a little EA buying as well

SLOOOOOOOOOOw............so far ..........watching the pairs / indexes above off of 6.30 bar at moment for more scalps

N

AUD rallying off that selloff Asian session ..........I'll let it breach earlier R levels before buying AU or indeed potentially selling EA

N

G8 indexes only have gone to +/- 8 pips so far from 6am bar .............that's snail stuff ...........wheres the coffee for GBP and Yen when you need it ......

Aud coming north so AU buys , EA sells also on cards ....

those 3 pairs are leads at moment ...........watch for opps to trade the retraces

yens as dead as a dodo...............hello ..earth to Japan