FX Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too had the same result last night. I am going to give it one more go next week and will then be sending it back to. Very disappointong and after 4 weeks I am 24% down on my original pot having had one win and one loss in week 1. I really don't understand how the beta testers can have had 100% success over the 8 weeks they tested the system unles they never actuall placed any trades?!

Hi all

I got my Lee moore mailshot via Moneyweek over the weekend and I was interested enough to open up a Betonmarkets account to see what is offered there to spice up my more boring currency trades - so the literature was very useful for that !

interested to read that the odds move around as well so much during the window.....hmmm thats interesting just in itself

I cannot comment on the System though and will not be buying it

N

I wil be soon coming out with fixed odds trading system. Beauty of that system is that it can be traded at many fixed odds betting websites and not just bet on markets. And also, atleast a dozen trading opportunities in a day - with each trade lasting not more than 30 minutes.
I'll update the forum, as soon as I'm ready with the e-book.

Interesting stuff; I think you've saved me much time & effort, not to mention money, so thank you all. Talking of money, did anyone ask for and get their money back?

Interesting stuff; I think you've saved me much time & effort, not to mention money, so thank you all. Talking of money, did anyone ask for and get their money back?

I did. Agora are quite good when it comes to refunds in my experience.

Yes I also got a refund no problem with Agora.

Many thanks to you and Makasu. That you both sought refunds tells me all I need to know, so you've saved me the trouble. I think for a host of reasons this things looks dead in the water. I much appreciate your replies, thanks again.

Hi all,
I have just joined having read this thread as part of the research I was doing into FXFriday before taking the plunge.
Thank you all! You have saved me bothering with yet another 'system' that promises much and delivers little.

I wil be soon coming out with fixed odds trading system. Beauty of that system is that it can be traded at many fixed odds betting websites and not just bet on markets. And also, atleast a dozen trading opportunities in a day - with each trade lasting not more than 30 minutes.

Look forward to it with interest!

Sounds interesting, if you could let us know when you have completed with it I am sure there are many people here interested!(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.