fx 53 trend following system

alan, is this being sent out to all previous purchasers or is this something new to purchase. dont quite understand what is happening ?

alan, is this being sent out to all previous purchasers or is this something new to purchase. dont quite understand what is happening ?

Think I can help with this bongo. Visual trader 1.9 wouldn't run on my computer any more, being phased out apparently. The new version 2.0 has been available for ages but it couldn't be used properly with the fx53 templates. Kevin has created a new template that now works with the new version of visual trader, he sent me it when I got in touch.

Hi Bongo,

I know that more development is underway. To be honest, I don't know what arrangements Kevin is intending to make, with his existing users, for the upgrade.

Hi Bongo,

I know that more development is underway. To be honest, I don't know what arrangements Kevin is intending to make, with his existing users, for the upgrade.

I have been very disenchanted with Forex in the last year so didn't take up Kevin's offer for his new system. Judging from the pages of results he has recently been putting on his site he's doing OK with it. Do you use it or know anyone who is trying it?

Anybody trialled or purchased Kevin's new V-Trader 1 minute system?

p.s. Posting in this thread as it is is promoted through the existing fx53 website

fx53

hi

tried to contact kevin recently on 2 different emails. has he closed up shop, does anyone know ?