fx 53 trend following system

hi
i think you have not been using the service. it has operated off 5min charts for some time now.

hi
i think you have not been using the service. it has operated off 5min charts for some time now.

if you're referring to the text service - then no, i haven't.

i thought you were referring to trading the ca2 system on the hourly charts. my comment was simply to use a lower time frame.

Trade a different pair

Can I suggest that you move away from £/Y? It was a great market to trade, a few months ago, but, at the moment, there are better mines to take gold from.

Markets that I have had success with, recently, are USD/CAD, CAD/YEN and AUD/USD. Almost every day there are very good trades on these markets. It seems pointless to pursue £/Y if the rewards are not there. I haven't traded £/Y for at least 3 months. Why pay a 6-10 pt spread when you can find better trading opportunities on pairs that have a 3-4 pt spread?

Hello, has anyone have any experience using Metatrader Programming systems such as Squeeze Play Expert Advisor V3-1? Thanks for any input.

hi - is there anyone else out there trading the new MIT1 system?

i'm looking at it - looks interesting as it doesn't require big trends to make money; i'd be interested to discuss with other people looking at it.

Guys,

If you wish to discuss systems, apart from FX53, I suggest you open up a new thread and do it there. This thread is for those traders using FX53

Guys,

If you wish to discuss systems, apart from FX53, I suggest you open up a new thread and do it there. This thread is for those traders using FX53

The MIT1 system is FX53 but on the 1 minute charts. I don't think Kevin has officially advertised it as yet, because its still a work in progress, but he's been publishing videos on how he trades it.

Hi Fxsniper,

I wasn't aware of Kevin's new strategy as, I haven't spoken to him for a while. Sorry for the faux pas:eek:

well well. the text service ends. a new system non subscriber system starts. the bank suddenly doubles !

well well. the text service ends. a new system non subscriber system starts. the bank suddenly doubles !

Since the markets are no longer trending like they used to, Kevin had to extend his system to cater for changed market conditions.

This "new" system is simply an extension of FX53 and is scalping on the 1min charts. Things happen to quickly for texts to be sent out.

I think Kevin is still fine tuning it before its released. But from his test results, they look good.

The one thing you can count on with Kevin is that the results will be totally honest and undoctored.

all your comments re kevin's results posts are absolutely true. no integrity question marks there at all , but as to the 1 min results they could also be applied to the one hour and 5 min before the service started. the results were fantastic until we started trading. the results are now also fantastic now we are not trading. its just unfortunate.

I'm thinking of going for the MIT service. Looks good but has anyone had any first hand experience with it?

I'm thinking of going for the MIT service. Looks good but has anyone had any first hand experience with it?

Hi James,

I'm sure there's people using it and I know that Kevin now prefers to trade off this tf. There's several videos on the FX53 website for you to have a look at. My best advice is to take a look there and decide whether this short tf suits your trading style.

Don't expect a text alert service though:)

i've been trying it on demo. the 1min timeframe is fast...so there is not alot of time to think. i've had some success with it on demo...but i think i need more practise. trades don't always go in your favour and you can have losing streaks, even though you followed the rules...Kevin's had some losing streaks lately himself if you look at his performance.

the nice thing is you focus hard for 2 hours in the day and your trading is done for the day. no need to keep positions overnight and coming back to the charts to see how its going.

Good to see Neil (NVP) putting FX53 on his list of good systems.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...lation-trading-basic-ideas-strategies-75.html

The majority of very good systems are specifically MT4 related. It's such a pity that FX53 was never able to be programmed for use with MT4, instead of the less flexible VT Trader/CMS combi. I know that Kevin fully explored the possibility but, found insurmountable technical difficulties in trying to migrate the system to MT4.

Perhaps, it's time I upgraded my monitor set up from two to four or more. I could then run FX53 plus a couple of other very good systems all in tandem with each other. An awesome, mega pip grabbing combination:)