FuturesBetting.com Re-Launching

The bids and offer numbers are the number of lots in the queue to be traded at that level. Not what has already traded.

anyone know if fb works in the usa ?

and you only get charged when you enter a trade not when you exit too ?

oh right, so in the queue, really dosnt mean anything, because the trader could pull out from it thus giving the impression that they are buy lots, so traders to buy looking at the DOM, but in the last second the trader that bought 100 lots "could" pull out from it.

Is that correct?

ok, so why is level 2 data important? to be honest theres no advantage to knowing this at all.

Is there a problem with either the demo platform, or the main treading platform, in relation to the Firefox browser?

This has been bugging me so I'm gonna ask. Never had to worry about liquidity when trading spot FX but now I have been looking at the FTSE for some time and reading on here and other places apparently there are liquidity issues from about 50 contracts on the FTSE.

So if someone were to use you to trade size and opened a buy for 50 contracts withyourself you would then hedge this in the real market so wouldn't that be making a trade for 50 contracts against yourself as this would obviously move the market but not in your intended direction.

So thinking like that you would only really be suitable for smaller scale size?

I am told that the market trade and the spread bet are placed at the same time. So FB buy 50 at the same time as you. that is my understanding of how it works.

Thanks riogordo but I thought they "hedge" your spreadbet to eliminate any risk to themselves. And by hedge I would think they take the opposite side of your spreadbet in the real market. So if I buy 50 contracts they sell 50 contracts in the "real" market? I might be missing something here...

example

You buy 50 and the same time they buy 50 from the market. So they have 1 market trade where they are long and 1 spreadbet with you where they are short and you are long.
So they end up flat and you are long 50.

Hope that make sense?

i was wondering that too .....if loads of fb users see the same set up for a short .all the sell orders will hit the real market as buys...sending your bet the wrong way .

I am told that the market trade and the spread bet are placed at the same time. So FB buy 50 at the same time as you. that is my understanding of how it works.
if that was the case fb would be loosing 90% of there trades ............not a very profitable business

if that was the case fb would be loosing 90% of there trades ............not a very profitable business

How??

If they buy FTSE at 4300 from the market and sell it to you as a spreadbet for 4300.50 they lock in a profit of £5 being their spread costs. You are then long 1 at 4300.50 and they are flat.

example

You buy 50 and the same time they buy 50 from the market. So they have 1 market trade where they are long and 1 spreadbet with you where they are short and you are long.
So they end up flat and you are long 50.

Hope that make sense?

Ahh, I get it :clap:

Thank you :)

to my knowledge there is 1 company that have the pattern to the static ladder, this may be available soon but no ETA.
As for changing the QT ticket, just double click on the number and change it to what you wish.

CONGRATULATIONS on your awesome platform ,. Been testing it for a few days and there is no comparison between yours and CMC/IG .. As good as IB to be quite honest ,,,

TOP AWARD if I may say so

Grey1

GUYS I have been on this BB for a very very long time and never ever recommended any 1, or any software,,,, ,,,,,

How ever those of you who also Spread bet for TAX reasons you must really look at Futuresbetting,,

It could make a huge huge difference to your execution hence your P/L...
All I can say their platform is like a Ferrarie compare to reliant robin ( IG , CMC )

I am not part of the company or having any interest in the company ,, just thought to help out in any way I can

grey1

Have just got a live account and the platform is amazing. The order book still looks a bit daunting to me though. But im just trading at market and not limited so im not too bothered about whats going on with the order book.

I get fills within a split of a second. Amazingly fast fills and thats exactly what you need in a fast market.