FuturesBetting.com Re-Launching

A couple of questions, if you don't mind.
Does speed of execution suffer as trade size increases?
What's the max. position sizing, without rocking the boat too much?

Thanks.
There is no speed issues,wheather small or large trades.
we are 100% hedged onto the exchanges, so if the size is there on the product that your trading you get filled, it would have to be a very large amount to worry the market, as long as you have the funds in your account to accomodate the trade.

just to let you know Phil, that we have a number of people using Ninja, and they generally seem very happy.

Good to hear. Still find your charges a bit hard to follow, though. If I wanted to start from scratch, using FB to trade index futs with Ninja, maybe 20 times a day, what would it cost?

Just about to sign up for the Demo account. Anyone have any feedback on how the 'new look' futures betting site is going ? I will try and give some feedback once I've had a go. Most people seem to think the old setup was pretty good ............

futuresbetting,

Can I have an ac with futuresbetting, even if i have an account with Paddypowertrader, which is also an LCG firm?

Also, what are your margin rates for 1 contract of the ftse index (£10 a point)?

Last edited:
Good to hear. Still find your charges a bit hard to follow, though. If I wanted to start from scratch, using FB to trade index futs with Ninja, maybe 20 times a day, what would it cost?

for the first 200 lots traded in your account for Ftse per calendar month it will cost £1000 .5 of a tic per lot then after the cost goes down to £2.50 per lots which is .25 of a point per lot...if you bett on more than 1 index then all different products are added together. What i like is the spreads are fixed and filled instantly.

futuresbetting,

Can I have an ac with futuresbetting, even if i have an account with Paddypowertrader, which is also an LCG firm?

Also, what are your margin rates for 1 contract of the ftse index (£10 a point)?
you can have accounts with all different white labels.
the margin for 1 lot Ftse intra day is £1000

for the first 200 lots traded in your account for Ftse per calendar month it will cost £1000 .5 of a tic per lot then after the cost goes down to £2.50 per lots which is .25 of a point per lot...if you bett on more than 1 index then all different products are added together. What i like is the spreads are fixed and filled instantly.

OK, thanks.

just a quick note .. I started using their platform after reading their ad in money week. The account opening was smooth and their platform is good to use in terms of speed and execution.

No Support - Not able to place orders!

i am not sure if this is a problem with only my account but I am unable to place any order (error - rejected by Risk - limit exceeded). There is no open position and are are lots of funds in the account. No answer on support/dealer number. Looks like they are open only during UK office hours?

I have an account and because they are fully hedged and only offer DMA prices they open 06:30 - 09:00. So you will not be able to trade overnight. But they will let you carry overnight positions if you have enough funds with them.