Futex

If you are looking to be backed by Futex, then a passion for trading, however demonstrated is a great positive, if not compelling reason for Futex to take you seriously. We do not differentiate between universities. However, and interesting considering a preceding post: Those who have demonstrated that they felt university was an excuse for a party, and therefore underachieve will not get to the final interview.
Graduate recruitment is based upon those who are high achievers ( which is not the same as those who are the self proclaimed smart people).
Good luck with your trading.

bwah ha ha. You charge £9000 + VAT fro training. QED.

Dear sh5467,

We have sponsored many dozens of graduates, who do not pay for training. If you wish to use a phrase such as QED I suggest you research its meaning first.
We similarly have dozens of successful traders who graduated from our training who are successful full time traders now.

pimp-hand-hand-demotivational-poster-1197477609.jpg

THOSE WHO CANNOT TRADE, seek to use chat rooms to "up" their own significance. Whilst those who make a real difference in the trading arena continue to keep growing and providing opportunities for those who wish to be serious. END.

THOSE WHO CANNOT TRADE, seek to use chat rooms to "up" their own significance. Whilst those who make a real difference in the trading arena continue to keep growing and providing opportunities for those who wish to be serious. END.

Bit harsh to post that on the forums innit mate... basically calling us all wasters.

If you are looking to be backed by Futex, then a passion for trading, however demonstrated is a great positive, if not compelling reason for Futex to take you seriously. We do not differentiate between universities. However, and interesting considering a preceding post: Those who have demonstrated that they felt university was an excuse for a party, and therefore underachieve will not get to the final interview.
Graduate recruitment is based upon those who are high achievers ( which is not the same as those who are the self proclaimed smart people).
Good luck with your trading.

Cheers, i'm wondering if i've ticked all your boxes, is it possible to just get backed straight away ( as I already know how to trade, and in 4 years time should be even better) with more than the standard one lot that it seems most of those on the training scheme are limited to for the first while.

(I'm asking because I don't actually make many pips as such, 200 ish per month, but make good return on risk, so 200 pips on one lot wouldn't even cover desk fees).

Chartsy, if you already know how to trade you do not need Futex. But, I expect like all of us you have much more to learn. Keep trading and come and pay us a visit, anytime you like, you are most welcome to tour our offices and meet our traders.

Chartsy, if you already know how to trade you do not need Futex. But, I expect like all of us you have much more to learn. Keep trading and come and pay us a visit, anytime you like, you are most welcome to tour our offices and meet our traders.

Er well, I kind of do; I can trade but I don't have £500k to make an income from it, and FSA legalities make it very difficult to trade another individual's money which isn't under some sort of umbrella firm....so i'm looking for prop firms that would just back me right away.