Futex assessment day

autoromeo

Hi all

First time starting a new thread, but have been a keen follower of the forum for a few years.

I have been offered an opportunity to attend an assessment session at Futex in a couple of days and just wondered if anyone could shed some light on what I can likely expect.

I know there are four assessment questionnaires, and have seen a few threads about what this are likely to contain but they are mostly a few years old so, has anyone got an recent experience of the content.

Anyone else attending?

Any help much appreciated

Hi all

First time starting a new thread, but have been a keen follower of the forum for a few years.

I have been offered an opportunity to attend an assessment session at Futex in a couple of days and just wondered if anyone could shed some light on what I can likely expect.

I know there are four assessment questionnaires, and have seen a few threads about what this are likely to contain but they are mostly a few years old so, has anyone got an recent experience of the content.

Anyone else attending?

Any help much appreciated

TEST 1
english test, group the words, what is the second letter of the 3rd word in the sentence etc
TEST 2
Maths , 23/0.578, 86*96 etc
TEST 3
patterns, some sort of complicated patterns seen in other galactics, never been good at it
TEST 4
my favourite, recent news, technical analysis, commodities prices, futures, options etc

Before you spend money on ticket...Ask yourself this question:
Am I going to survive in London on £400 for 1st 3 months, £500 for another 3, and null for another up to 12 months?

If yes good luck
If no .... well then you know...

i somehow think your lying here...there is no way one would be expected to know that in 6-10 seconds without a calculator...jog on mate

I'd be more worried about the fact that you don't seem to know the difference between your and you're.