Fun in Trading

If we're talking women and trading theirs only one question..do you ,or don't you...I'm not here for the carry costs. ;)

Chumpy, don't distract them please. Give them a chance to step forward and give a proper answer....and not a flippant one.....there are many looking but no one except you has posted...Now...lets see....:cool:

Chumpy, don't distract them please. Give them a chance to step forward and give a proper answer....and not a flippant one.....there are many looking but no one except you has posted...Now...lets see....:cool:

i must confess that the quote i made was not referring to markets being feminine or masculine at all, but rather at a quote that was full of meaning, to me at least. And certainly not referring to sex (male-female, and not the mating connotation).

however, the question you have asked puzzles me. i really have never thought of markets as being feminine or masuculine. the thought has never crossed my mind, i must confess, and well, i will definitely look forward to the the answer.

Last edited:
GammaJammer, Usually, I have avoided taking them in my room as it was too much of a work tidying it up. My car was quite handy in these matters. My action-plan board was double sided. Other side had an ordinary landscape picture

Hoggums, I wish I could achieve same type of winnings in the markets.

Things like woman prefers to be treated badly is just a fallacy of losers.

As a man I looked at it from my perspective. I suppose women can just easily do the same for similar results.

Looks like thread turning into discussion about dating. It was just my way of looking at it however silly it may sound. Come on guys... What about you. Don't you or thinking to use any metaphor for your trading...

Last edited:
Fun in Trading...

Yes siree, that's the title of this thread, so, would the pseudo intellectuals please **** off and let the thread continue in a fun way as it was intended.:eek:

ian, i am deleting your post and i am banning you for 8 days.

next time you use that language you are gone for good.

the markets are clearly feminine.

just when you think you understand them, they blind-side you.

they have thousands of blokes fighting over them.

they take all your money. :LOL:

the markets are clearly feminine.

just when you think you understand them, they blind-side you.

they have thousands of blokes fighting over them.

they take all your money. :LOL:

Exactly, very good !

Now, let me ask you this...do you think there are more men trading the markets than there are women ?

i must confess that the quote i made was not referring to markets being feminine or masculine at all, but rather at a quote that was full of meaning, to me at least. And certainly not referring to sex (male-female, and not the mating connotation).

however, the question you have asked puzzles me. i really have never thought of markets as being feminine or masuculine. the thought has never crossed my mind, i must confess, and well, i will definitely look forward to the the answer.

You are doing a very good moderating job there, well done.

The answer is fascinating.

We have to progress it though, so you have to be patient, as I cannot do all the work on my own, single handed all in one go.

thanks Socrates, but no need to say so. What this member posted is simply not acceptable by any standards or in any culture.

yes, i look forward to the answer.

OK, let me put it this way...

Who thinks market participants are evenly balanced between men and women, first of all, and secondly, who thinks men and women understand each other perfectly, and if so, generally speaking, do women understand men better than men understand women or is it the other way round ?

Yeah the markets are just like women...anything you want at a price !

May not be the right price though !

Your post could be interpreted as being very offensive to women.

It implies that women are generally tarts that can be freely bought and sold.

OK, let me put it this way...

Who thinks market participants are evenly balanced between men and women, first of all, and secondly, who thinks men and women understand each other perfectly, and if so, generally speaking, do women understand men better than men understand women or is it the other way round ?

Women are from Venus and men are from Mars is a publication that my wife forced into my Christmas stocking.

Once I had agreed that the crude negative gender stereotypes cited in the book were a true representation, she was happy and therefore I was happy.

Isn't that what it's about?

As long as they think they are wearing the trousers then it's OK for them to be on top...:cheesy:

Women are from Venus and men are from Mars is a publication that my wife forced into my Christmas stocking.

Once I had agreed that the crude negative gender stereotypes cited in the book were a true representation, she was happy and therefore I was happy.

Isn't that what it's about?

As long as they think they are wearing the trousers then it's OK for them to be on top...:cheesy:

No, it is not.

She....is trying to tell you something...and she is trying to tell you in a way she perceives you may just understand...because her perception is different to yours and is tuned differently.

But you misinterpret and end up misusing what it is that is being suggested to you..:LOL:

Now the thing is, and I am not being provocative or inflammatory but being truthful, and it is, that many men, you included are not likely to understand...but any lady member reading this will be able to connect immediately....

No, it is not.

She....is trying to tell you something...and she is trying to tell you in a way she percieves you may just understand...because her perception is different to yours and is tuned differently.

But you misinterpret and end up misusing what it is that is being suggested to you..:LOL:

Whose side are you on?

Last edited:
Who's side are you on?

I am not on any "side"...because there is no side. There are just men and women.
It just happens that women use a kind of semaphore to which the majority of men have not got the code to decipher it, and do not consider it necessary to aquire it and then proceed to talk to women as if they were other men, and end up turning them OFF. It is that simple.:D

wobble.gif