Fun in Trading

I assure you Socrates, there is nothing that you can teach me that I do not already know. However, I sincerely thank you for your offer. As for complanits about telling me everything:

A) You are not capable of telling me anything that would prove useful (see above)
B) Your knowledge is limited
C) No complaint was ever made to you from me

Many thanks

You win.:LOL:

I assure you Socrates, there is nothing that you can teach me that I do not already know. However, I sincerely thank you for your offer. As for complanits about telling me everything:

A) You are not capable of telling me anything that would prove useful (see above)

Many thanks

You of course are also very clever, and so....you win..:LOL:

Many thanks

You of course are also very clever as well....and so....you win..:LOL:

You of course are also very clever as well....and so....you win..:LOL:

OK here's the thing.

This thread is called Fun in trading. The fun in trading, as I see it, is the steady increase in your own account balance. The fun in trading is knowing that you can consistently increase that account balance. The fun in trading is knowing that trading is a noble craft that anyone with average intelligence :LOL: , sufficient capital and discipline can become profitable at. The more you earn, the more you learn. What's not fun about that?

SOCRATES - it is quite clear you are attempting to be banned - you’ve already had that intent seeded into these boards less than a week back. You've done enough this night to achieve that. If the mods are doing as good a job as you publicly state them to be, (while slagging them off along with the rest of us on the other site), they'll do you the service you apparently desire and so richly deserve.

While your presence on these boards was for a short while, a long while back, of some interest, your only purpose now seems to be to derail, abuse and generally clog up the normal flow of discourse. Even on a pointless thread such as this you bring a new depth of meaning to the term.

You’re an outsider and a loner and I’m sure that’s exactly what you want to be and where you want to be.

So mods, pretty please, do the right thing this time and give Bertie what he wants and put us all, him included, out of his misery…

TheBramble said:
And this is an excellent example of how the fun can get taken out of anything. Every time.
Well I don't agree with either of you. The moderators here are doing a great job.
For those who fell for Bertie's misdirection, I was of course referring to his appearance on any thread, not the mods, whose workload he exponentially increases.

Bindweed Bertie - guaranteed to choke the oxygen out of any thread. :LOL:

Due to the remarks made on this thread (heavily edited after he's made sure everyone can see the original reply), countless unheeded warnings and much much more, Socrates has now been banned permanently.

T2w Loss

Due to the remarks made on this thread (heavily edited after he's made sure everyone can see the original reply), countless unheeded warnings and much much more, Socrates has now been banned permanently.

This is MADNESS! :mad: :mad:

Rats and sinking ships.

PS I do not take kindly to having my posts deleted without notice.

Nanny's milky bosoms will smother the life out of these boards.

I read your post befor it was deleted. I agree with you. Perhaps SOCRATES can return as The Degrees or Connie Brown :idea:

Maybe he can be reinstated if he kisses the right places :devilish: :devilish: :mad:

This is MADNESS! :mad: :mad:

agree with you. a shock exit.

mind you,
he said he was a great trader, but blew his options trade.
he said he knew everything in advance; but clearly he didnt see that coming.

he said he knew a lot about women. I think I will leave it at that.

I will genuinely miss him. Can we have a whip-round and buy him a sense of humour?

Socrates will not be back unless he comes back with another nick. I can't ban his IP because it's shared by a few other people and they'd also be banned.

If you want to discuss his departure feel free to start another thread, suitably titled, in The Foyer. Further posts regarding his departure on this thread will be deleted without warning, because that's what we as moderators/admins do. We do not need to consult members before deleting pointless posts.

he made me laugh so much I had to reply:

I assure you I am not.
But I am telling you the majority of men have not a clue as to what women think, feel, percieve, and intuitively react to, and ultimately dream of and crave. If they did, they would not behave towards them the way they do.

If you know explicitly "what women think, feel, percieve, and intuitively react to, and ultimately dream of and crave" I'd give you the God Damn Nobel prize for biology and literature myself! LOL. Also this presupposes that they are somehow, what's the word, machines that you can manipulate to your will. I assure you they are not like that at all. They are just as messed up as you and I. There's nothing special about them, they are just a little different to us men.

They would have developed the ability to tune in properly to get them to respond instead of bludgeoning them with testosterone fuelled statements that get them nowhere, because whereas they think it is a manly thing to do, it actually turns women right off.

Actually I agree with this, me being fair on that one.

What women really want from men is what the great majority cannot percieve past the blind fog of their own making. Women do not like weak and complacent men. They do not like wussies. They do not respect men that run around like poodles trying to please them. They are not attracted to men who do not flirt, tease, challenge, are aware of themselves and stand their ground, and give away their power. They get irritated by men who always agree with them. They get bored with men who are not decisive, yet unpredictable. They disregard men they can manipulate easily.

Flirt with a woman? Are you gay by any chance, Albert?;) I agree with some of what you say, but not most of it. It all depends on the woman. We are getting into extremely sticky psychological territory here and that's where I'll leave it.

Do you understand ?

They do not appreciate men who talk to them in terms of football, cars and pipe tobacco. They dream of men who can fire them up, who dare to dare. You do not seem to understand that.

I am not surprised you have chosen a femenine nick in preference.

How do I know all this ?

Because I know and I have had it proved to me in all my relationships with many ladies throughout my life, that is why.

You cannot complain I do not tell you everything.

Now stop being a wussy and teach yourself to be a man, and you will see how your entire life will change.

Your experiences are your experiences (but agreed being a wussy around a woman will get you nowhere). They do not, and cannot, be applied to all men. That's the absurdity of the situation, the absurdity of life itself, because that's what life is, things that you will never experience or ever know. In the end you make choices based on your experiences because that's all you have to go on, but it doesn't mean that there aren't other ways of looking at things.

And they say romance is dead...

Erm, Gamma, Romance is definitely not dead. Not dead at all.

If you read the entire Plain Vanilla thread you will see the blossoming of something beautiful between Socco and CYOF. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

That's why the Platinum Lounge is there for, so these two can continue their illicit love and whisper their sweet nothings behind closed, secured doors away from prying eyes.:-0:-0