full time or part time?

I'm not a vendor dude don't know why you think that. I was only giving my 2 cents.

I didn't say you were a vendor. However many vendors on here would say you can earn more money than regular jobs just from 10 mintues a day trading etc. Maybe it was just the words you used.

The reality is very different, as in order for you to get to any such stage, you'll have to go through the same amount of pain, effort, self-analysis and (hopefully) enlightenment which full time traders do, it's just it will take part timers much longer to reach that point, if at all.

I think it was your claim to make thousands in 1 week and take the rest of the time off, sounded like you had something to sell. How long have you been trading for a living for ?

I'm not a vendor dude don't know why you think that. I was only giving my 2 cents.

Unless you still haven't got hold of your own discipline issues, and/or you don't have robust strategies, this question shouldn't even need to be asked.

Extremely misleading statement. Sounds very much like a vendor's line you'd find on these boards.

I think it was your claim to make thousands in 1 week and take the rest of the time off, sounded like you had something to sell. How long have you been trading for a living for ?

:LOL::LOL::LOL: how much I make doesn't matter, I was only giving my side of things.

I'm not for one second saying I'm a good trader or high roller:p In fact I'm thick as ####
I used to run a bar years ago and done some other work and got into trade on my spare time mostly trading the DOW. Now I only trade the FTSE and sometimes the S&P.

Everyone jumps the gun here how much I bet per point is based on my account size and stop size. My system is on the link below by the way(its all free:p) so what would be better if I said I trade at £1 a point and make around 20-30 points a day on the FTSE. Or that my account cand handle £10 a point with 15-20 point stops.
The money value means noting. The fact of the matter is I do make 20-30 points on the FTSE almost everyday so claiming to mae thousands or hundreds or billions means nothing.

Its all about the points:p

Again just my 2 cents.

I can see everyone typing away in reply even before posting this:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Is it possible to trade PART time ?If yes how?If yes , but no answer u an asshole?.

Is trading a full time occupation which can not be done part time?

Which **** goes to a doctor who works half assed?If a doctor can not work part time ,how can a trader /gambler?

How far ahead can u see the direction of price ? 0.05 % ,0.5 % or 1 % or ATR?

How can you buy a bag of sugar that could turn out to be sour?How can you put on a trade which could turn out wrong?

How can a part time driver be driving at 150 miles an hour whilst trying to do another job?Trading is driving on autobahn at 150 miles/hr, blind monkeys end up dead on side of Autobahn.

Trading in my opinion is a full time occupation,requiring concentration every minute.

I couldn't find anything better (a better job), so I do it full time. It's much better money compared to any other profession and I don't have to commute. I also find it interesting and see it as a challenge. Also I can do it from anywhere, can take holidays whenever I like etc. These are the advantages.

So far as disadvantages are concerned, there are many. Firstly I've never heard of a job where you spend all day working hard and at the end of the day you end up paying for the work done (it happens to me more often than I like). Then there is an issue about how secure is the income – sometimes it could be a bad month etc. There was a rough time at the beginning of my trading carrier as well (sort of if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger).

Nowadays I find myself in an awkward position when somebody ask me if they should do it. Lot's of people have the impression about trading being glamorous, exciting etc.
I don't want to be a killjoy, but at the same time try to give them a realistic view. The other day a friend of mine wanted to give me extra money of his to trade it and when I refused (I don't feel comfortable trading somebody else's money) he immediately wanted to get involved into trading. I told him that I couldn't see him as a successful trader – with his poor discipline, gambling tendencies etc. I think he is going to ignore all that and try to become a millionaire (IMO rather one of that 90% dreamers). What to do? Maybe I should advise him to give the money to a charity instead.

tbh I'd far rather he put it in the market, so I can hoard it and then give it to charity.

Ask him if he wants his money to go to me... maybe that will make a difference?

My happy endings usually cost me ... er... what are talking about again?

-The laziest man at LazyManForex-

If you give all of your money to Mr Arabian, what wil you trade with ?

I'll tell you what, give me 90% of your money, and I'll put you stright (assuming 90% is a significanly large enough sum to compensate me for my time)

:LOL:

I will become a pimp and make money to trade.

No problem.

OK, but don't expect me to let you handle your mother's business. I've been looking after her for ages, no way I'm letting go of that action.

Regards,

Psmith

You will get all the action when I become yoo pimp.You can have my money to tart with.