full time or part time?

odt, I do think you need to open yourself up to "other" ways, I have a feeling you're possibly a bit "blinkered"..? just like those carriage horses....

I have done all my research on fundamental, day and swing trading.There is far more money in intra day trading and scalping , possibly ten to twenty times more opportunities and greater chance of profitability.

Any other way and timing is out, trader is out of tune with market and direction due to half the commitment , aggression,knowledge , trading confidence and trading skills

I have done all my research on fundamental, day and swing trading.There is far more money in intra day trading and scalping , possibly ten to twenty times more opportunities and greater chance of profitability.

Any other way and timing is out, trader is out of tune with market and direction due to half the commitment , aggression,knowledge , trading confidence and trading skills

I don't deny that! Of course there is more possible profitibility in day trading, since you're spending full-time doing it!!!! It would be damn stupid if trading full-time wasn't more profitable wouldn't it?!
You were stating in your OP that part-time trading wasn't possible. What you were really stating it seems is that full-time trading is more profitable that part-time. That is obvious!!!!

I have a hard time believing you can trade at all given that you can hardly muster up a coherent sentence. If you do trade (and are profitable) you're just lucky mate.

In summation F*** OFF

I have a hard time believing you can trade at all given that you can hardly muster up a coherent sentence. If you do trade (and are profitable) you're just lucky mate.

In summation F*** OFF

It appears your handle is just one of your multi nicks , trying to promote what forums promote.What is it you sell?Am I raising a scent on some stinking noob bait of yours?:LOL:

The Biggest load of tripe i've heard on these boards for a while. Just admit it, you don't trade, and if you do, it's on demo and you consistently lose!!

It appears your handle is just one of your multi nicks , trying to promote what forums promote.What is it you sell?Am I raising a scent on some stinking noob bait of yours?:LOL:

What are you talking about you drip? I have zero multi-nicks and I'm always here asking people for help and stating I'm trying to learn this or that. I also state very often that I am a break even trader at best. What could I possibly be selling?

You're the one with 30% per week automated rat 5hit MACD EA crossover systems on the sling aren't you?

You are a detriment to this place. You're not even funny as a troll/flamer.

Zero value.

The Biggest load of tripe i've heard on these boards for a while. Just admit it, you don't trade, and if you do, it's on demo and you consistently lose!!

I do trade live accounts intra day .I do not have any demo accounts for trading.I have live accounts at DBFX , FXCM and ALPARI .There is no luck in my profits, I use skill to make money on 1m and 15m intraday charts.

Just admit it, most of you don't trade,and are marketing some software,broker,signals,trading coach or some other products to noobs and if you do, it's on demo and you all consistently lose!!

Actually this is not necessarily the case. It depends upon the personality and style of the trader.

Many traders lack the discipline or speed required for intraday, or the patience required for EOD. Some (perhaps most) traders would be far more profitable trading part-time, for example just scanning daily and weekly charts.

ODT's original (presumably alcohol-inspired) rant against part-time participants could be highly misleading for new and struggling traders.

Regards,

Psmith

I think what ODT means is this. He spends all morning (PT) losing money and then spends all afternoon trying to claw it back. Thus PT being more costly than FT. :LOL:

ODT's original (presumably alcohol-inspired) rant against part-time participants could be highly misleading for new and struggling traders.

New traders should use info in this thread to stop dithering half assed on trading decisions, you can't be pulling in a tug of war half assed with only one hand , you gonna lose , you need both hands and body strength.Your can not rely on some information , news and half the analysis or half the chart info.The job needs to be done with full 150 % effort ,full 100% analysis of information and charts, big marbles (not playing in fear and greed),fully knowledgeable trader (not by some part time half wit )and a skillful trader depending on trading for a livelihood.

I think what ODT means is this. He spends all morning (PT) losing money and then spends all afternoon trying to claw it back. Thus PT being more costly than FT. :LOL:

I actually make a lot of money to start with on full concentration trading , then I go to my other job and try to do a few things there , lose concentration and lose it all to break even .

oh ehm gee you spelt lozer wrong

There was a readable article on the subject of losers in the Guardian yesterday, cba finding the link, but suffice to say most of us lose...at life...everything...:)

Marvin-TV-3.jpg

From "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

"Don't pretend you want to talk to me, I know you hate me."

"No I don't."

"Yes, you do, everybody does. It's part of the shape of the Universe.
I only have to talk to somebody, and they begin to hate me. Even robots
hate me. If you just ignore me, I expect I shall probably go away."
He jacked himself up to his feet and stood resolutely facing the opposite
direction.

"That ship hated me, " he said dejectedly, indicating the police craft.

"That ship?" said Ford in sudden excitement. "What happened to it?
Do you know?"

"It hated me because I talked to it."

"You TALKED to it?" exclaimed Ford. "What do you mean you talked to it?"

"Simple. I got very bored and depressed, so I went and plugged myself
into it's external computer feed. I talked to the computer at great length,
and explained my view of the universe to it, " said Marvin.

"And what happened? " pressed Ford.

"It committed suicide, " said Marvin, and stalked off back to the
Heart of Gold.

Why would anyone who could make a living trading possibly take another job ?

I have an existing business started 20 years ago , it pays a six figure wage, it is hard to let go and I do it part time.I Trade full time.:LOL: