FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

I use Interactive Markets Trader.

As per the PPs in that www.investing.com site scr capture I posted yesterday there are good many versions. I think ones on my charts are better. Woodies is the one that comes close to charts.

I use daily ones.

I also use the levels quoted by Dentist and Chronic. Basically where they all converge than those become more significant.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Markets haven't closed but I want a nice evening. No need to complicate the chart, with all these whirly lines haha.

Tomorrow:

DAX will probably consolidate between these lines heading into tomorrow. key areas for tomorrow coming up...

303d2q0.png

2115 area should be supp

I have - PP-S2 @ 2115 has been breached on charts.

S3 @ 2111 - next target.

4H Charts attached from this morning for info showing PPoints.

Today can see PP rejected and trying to find support. Hence, bias is shorts etc. If longs are to be considered, then Support levels would be preferred choice areas.

Attachments

• SPX5_4H_150624.GIF
    SPX5_4H_150624.GIF
    21.8 KB · Views: 67
28s8tpf.png

Trend on Dax is still up. Key areas are between wedge. :sneaky:

Key areas:

11399-11360 (have it marked from a few days back)
11520 - Previous breakout / could be resis / bull trap (perfect area for the latter)
11234 =/

Dax still slightly oversold. but meh, we'll see.

Haha that's hilarious :LOL:

Might i know what brand of Jap beer gives u that feeling :p

Well hate to ruin it all but I was referring to Japanese Candle Sticks shooting star pattern.

But if you must know I'm very partial to one of these...

(y)

Well hate to ruin it all but I was referring to Japanese Candle Sticks shooting star pattern.

But if you must know I'm very partial to one of these...

(y)

Haha Attila i know. Just joking... Having an Asahi now... Daxy bearish ... buying on dips coz Daily signal is still a buy

A Tiger Beer Rally

Haha great stuff guys. Remember having Tiger beer at a Chinese restaurant around Leicester Sq, China Town. Did enjoy it yes. Love the adverts too. (y)

Just got back from Brighton/Hove. Met up with some really great people. One of them was a Nordic lady who traveled to Finland and met Santa in his office discussing translation of his web-site into Japanese. How fantastic is that? The world is indeed a wonderfully beautiful place. :love::love::love:

Coming back to the land of work - not looking good for DAX just holding 11400s.

I concur that whilst we got the down move correct today, it's only retraced 21% so still can be perceived as being bullish and MAs crossed and pointing up on 4H charts. Will have to see what the charts look like tomorrow.

G8 to see spx at 2109... :) spx never stops giving. Sell limits below the rises always collects. I can't write them up here as too many to manage. Strategy. is to simply enter sell limits orders 4/5 pips below price and wait. It's like fishing. Downside has greater probability and magnitude than upside basically.

(y)

Last edited:
Mornin all
us index bounced off ĺows...very slightly
possible mior bounce...bears looking closely at the bounce

a decent 100 point move with the bounce this morning
note we had a reteest of 11380 on 1 min before it moved
later on 11448 held and it went up...that was res area on 1 min

we assess the bounce when all the steam has been taken out of it..ie momentum gone
price should consolidate and then we assess the breakout