gbpjpy 5 min
usdcad 5 min
gbpusd 5 min
candle
dont load too much data

you will see how i am trading
you will

Morning all,

Here is the sod chart for DAX with PP the red line.

Don't have an opinion right now. Was bearish yesterday.

- We had a dark cloud CS yesterday so the bears really won the day. However, it's more likely to be the news of trouble with Grexit negotiations and bulls taking fright at uncertainties in the Euro block.

- Technically, the bulls need to pull back strong and overcome at least that 50% CS from yesterday for it to be a meaningful response. Otherwise it will be weakness for the bears to attack. I guess it will be news and data driven again today.

- The H&S formation is still in play imo. These trendlines are never a science and much hit and miss. Clearly if we extend that red upward sloping neckline it's on the battle lines from the last three days.

Breach up and above will mean the H&S pattern is null nad void. Below PP-S1 & PP-S2 @ 11227 area then it becomes in play again.

So whilst we have made a HH from the first week of June, the outcome is uncertain.

Note: TA is more to view what's happening to price rather than determine where it's going. It also gives us some numbers to look at as potential targets. MORE importantly (to qualify with the obvious statement) it's about the FA and news; data coming out that will determine direction.

- Grexit ???
- 1:30 US Unemployment claimant and other data
- Asia indeces down overall
- Mixed yields; German & UK rising, Italy/Spain/US falling
- Oil holding $60, gold holding $70s.

In summary; Neutral / bearish - today and feel best to do less.

Attachments

• DAX_D_150625_sod.GIF
    DAX_D_150625_sod.GIF
    30.8 KB · Views: 79
its the heineken
you keep seeing shooting starts and dark clouds
gonna get me some later

That's approx 50% of the DarkCloud from yesterday and is a key level wrt CSticks.

Above it bulls should get heated. Below it will be seen as weakness by the bears imo.

if you look at spx overnight and this morning on 5 min candle
and dow
breakouts /up..this morning...clearly seen
taken both

if you look at spx overnight and this morning on 5 min candle
and dow
breakouts /up..this morning...clearly seen
taken both

Yep looks good. Been checking BBs early in the mornings as you say Mr D.

These pattern behaviours have been repeating. Sadly, I'm usually either in bed or have morning chores so don't like to rush into these trades without settling into morning session after sod checks.

But the BB (Bollinger Bands) narrowing and then breaking out of the short time frames look like great setups.

As per attached chart - there was a fake move at 07:25 (charts don't reflect BST) to the down side only for it to reverse and shoot up.

Bit of a trap I reckon to take out stops or to mislead.

Wondering how your P&F charts views this setup/formation.

(y)

Attachments

• DAX_D_150625_bb-out.GIF
    DAX_D_150625_bb-out.GIF
    44.1 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Good PA on DAX and DOW this morning
Up from the close of the candle of yesterdays US close ( DAX 11413, DOW 17964)
Flat now on both.

Attachments

• 2015-06-25_095123.png DAX M5.png
    2015-06-25_095123.png DAX M5.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 140
  • Capture DAX P&F AND M30 25 June.PNG
    Capture DAX P&F AND M30 25 June.PNG
    168.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Moving above PP - couldn't make R1 @ 11547. Rejection.

DAX must be feeling like a jilted lover.

That CS in yellow I sometimes refer to as Pinocchio's nose. Basically, it's a lie.

Attachments

• DAX_1H_150625_pn.GIF
    DAX_1H_150625_pn.GIF
    20.3 KB · Views: 87
Moving above PP - couldn't make R1 @ 11547. Rejection.

DAX must be feeling like a jilted lover.

That CS in yellow I sometimes refer to as Pinocchio's nose. Basically, it's a lie.
Yes, H1 on dax is telling a story. There is still a long way to the ADR levels, and dax is well above the yesterday's close, and just made a 50% bounce & 11451 to the upside, gone long on it an I am living it for now at BE PT 90 pips.
I am off for a while, grab what you can:)

Yes, H1 on dax is telling a story. There is still a long way to the ADR levels, and dax is well above the yesterday's close, and just made a 50% bounce & 11451 to the upside, gone long on it an I am living it for now at BE PT 90 pips.
I am off for a while, grab what you can:)

Taken 20 pips and I am flat atm.
Who knows what will come from Brussels,
I am done for a while.
Happy hunting to all,
2be