FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

picture of the day ...

Attachments

• cartoon-dog1.jpg
    cartoon-dog1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 142
I don't do anything...no work...but watch people doing work and laugh on them....I used to do work...but can't do now.... just visit door to door looking for food...

and I keep offering free advise to all those people, not interested in listening me ....:sleep:

Attachments

• cartoon-dog1.jpg
    cartoon-dog1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 129
DOW30 has breached 18300...

Will watch and follow closely.

Placed a trailing stop order to follow highs by 5 ticks for now. Don't know how high it's going to go???

Current stop sell order @ 18302.

DOW30 has breached 18300...

Will watch and follow closely.

Placed a trailing stop order to follow highs by 5 ticks for now. Don't know how high it's going to go???

Current stop sell order @ 18302.

seems to be fake rally... what is the Driver...??? need solid green bar with volume to be convinced...I guess some news is expected in next two days that's why they are pushing high as much as they can ....:whistling

seems to be fake rally... what is the Driver...??? need solid green bar with volume to be convinced...I guess some news is expected in next two days that's why they are pushing high as much as they can ....:whistling

Stop sell hit at 18309. SL @ 18509.

This entry is based off weekly charts. Negative divergence with MACD since last Nov/Oct. Don't have much faith in the rally either.

Target area is around 17800s...

Will see how it pans out...

Stop sell hit at 18309. SL @ 18509.

This entry is based off weekly charts. Negative divergence with MACD since last Nov/Oct. Don't have much faith in the rally either.

Target area is around 17800s...

Will see how it pans out...

today cash close will tell lots of thing...lets see...

great thread, thanks to all of you

i have a question for Dentist, do you think p&f would be as useful for swing and long term as its useful for scalps?

picture of the day ...

just seen this !! you might want to be clearer about who you are aiming your guns at ??

If it's me for some reason, you need to know I don't come on here to swing my d!ck about or look to being billy big b@ll@cks , I have a few suggestions here & there to share with others & for my own record.

I rarely look at the forum at this time of the eve, but this post is BS whoever it's aimed at !!

just seen this !! you might want to be clearer about who you are aiming your guns at ??

If it's me for some reason, you need to know I don't come on here to swing my d!ck about or look to being billy big b@ll@cks , I have a few suggestions here & there to share with others & for my own record.

I rarely look at the forum at this time of the eve, but this post is BS whoever it's aimed at !!

Joe

I believe your inputs are valuable and does makes sense, hope this clears the dust and smokes...

Regards
Jes

Joe

I believe your inputs are valuable and does makes sense, hope this clears the dust and smokes...

Regards
Jes

It does mate, thanks for clearing up, but it's the position of the post, & also you & especially Dentist lately have added quality to the forum, we can have a laugh, but it seems a shame to have personal b@ll@cks get in the way.

good luck tomorrow :)