FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

morning Dentist & all, agreed, overhead has problems on higher tf on most main levels.

My focus is mainly 5 min structure for my two 3hr time windows (after all higher tf are checked).

Yesterday the 5 min stayed solid even after it's wobble, bias is always temporary.

So if the intent is up, 1 min will be used to spot potential entries & more importantly traps/carrots

same for the intention of new flow down

For me today : established higher overhead problem areas

then use 1 min & 5 min within the trade 2 trade windows, with the higher tf as potential targets, overhead problem areas can obviously be busted out, so this is taken into consideration.

For me In the moment of decision, It's all about spotting inducement traps, working out risk, i.e is the potential 20 point target bit of leg on show worth the risk of the potential 20 point space around it etc, price quotes, speed of flow, watching for possible rinse out areas.

Good luck all

well.11753 area did not hold
a small loss taken trying to short
missed the break to 11800
i had 11813 marked on the chart at the weekend.was not expecting that

Hi Dentist can I ask you who your broker is please ?

were you offered 815 after 8.25am ?

just seen this !! you might want to be clearer about who you are aiming your guns at ??

If it's me for some reason, you need to know I don't come on here to swing my d!ck about or look to being billy big b@ll@cks , I have a few suggestions here & there to share with others & for my own record.

I rarely look at the forum at this time of the eve, but this post is BS whoever it's aimed at !!
i dont think jessies post was meant for you joe.
what do you think it means.
jessie may tell
i have a view.

this just feels like a rinse atm

I am not going to short just yet, it is going to mean a worse price possibly, but 5 min still building

If anything it may just pop

it's 8.43 & it's too high for me to buy into a pop, but I feel a short is too risky atm

Last edited:
actually I'm switching off the forum for a couple of hours, sticking to my rules

good luck all

dax 1min for the past half hour is like when you're about to sneeze then realise you dont have a sneeze after all

brain dead....durr
1zpk46r.jpg

one of the lessons you learn with point and figure is to set aside emotions
aqua line was a triple-top breakout...something i always trade
anyway..that is the 1 min chart shows uptrend from yeterday
no sign of any recoil
dax is bullish as we said at the weekend