FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

This is DOW weekly...looking into PA... DOW can't go down without touching 18500 it seems....

Now based on VIX... DOW can even go above 18500 and close below 18500...

Attachments

• DOW_19MARV1.jpg
    DOW_19MARV1.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 79
This is DOW weekly...looking into PA... DOW can't go down without touching 18500 it seems....

Now based on VIX... DOW can even go above 18500 and close below 18500...

There is real fear in the markets imo and I have fear too. I may be wrong and I may not be alone. So expecting volatility, pull-back and consolidation.

Market may go up on low volume. At these levels will be taking a few punts to catch the big one.

I think DAX likely to try and take out 12000-200 regions again. If it makes a HH above 12300s then we may see pigs fly.

Not like the ECB to flash money around. So I'm guessing they too are pooping in their pants.

We live in fantastic times (n)

There is real fear in the markets imo and I have fear too. I may be wrong and I may not be alone. So expecting volatility, pull-back and consolidation.

Market may go up on low volume. At these levels will be taking a few punts to catch the big one.

I think DAX likely to try and take out 12000-200 regions again. If it makes a HH above 12300s then we may see pigs fly.

Not like the ECB to flash money around. So I'm guessing they too are pooping in their pants.

We live in fantastic times (n)

Agree Atilla

Indecision and confusion gonna create lots of volatility. However, market always have tendency to test near by (long term) resistance/support if they exists ....

7th May bounce was quick and solid at weekly support and I now expect to test weekly resistance which is not too far... it may be that we see a big failed spike..or may be slow grinding as usual on low volume....

regarding DAX 12000 can damage many sentiments in the market... so appears tough to me so far...but you never know.

IMO 11900 is tough nut to break....

what levels ??

Below 12200... trend change indication
between 12000 - 11900 shorting... see the flags and rising channels in the chart
2nd test of 11200 and price jumped sharply... it can be short covering or test of 11900.. we will know shortly....

Attachments

• DAX_19MAYV2.jpg
    DAX_19MAYV2.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 82
Short DAX 11821.. I am shorting small positions...

Strong US Building permits and Housing starts will reflect well on EU and poorly for US imo.

Fed rate hike fear will take Euro lower and benefit EU equities coupled with cash flash ECB DAX likely to test the highs imo.

Strong US Building permits and Housing starts will reflect well on EU and poorly for US imo.

Fed rate hike fear will take Euro lower and benefit EU equities coupled with cash flash ECB DAX likely to test the highs imo.

hmm...:rolleyes: