FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

one hour premarket and 90 mins into the open...plus 400 points approx
trade your way to financial freedom...then blow it on wine and women...lol
anyway ..you all know how i trade..i am a breakout trader..nothing more..it aint brain surgery
time for tea and biscuits

one hour premarket and 90 mins into the open...plus 400 points approx
trade your way to financial freedom...then blow it on wine and women...lol
anyway ..you all know how i trade..i am a breakout trader..nothing more..it aint brain surgery
time for tea and biscuits

Beastly :cool:

minimum 15 on dax..even if price is coiled up
usually 20 for initial entry
then if going my way i adjust it ..tighten it if we are getting near s/r or a possible target
all my trades now are stopped..i dont close trades ..i just adjust the stop

its all ever so simple
i try and identify the decent areas and the trend from the p/f chart then trade the breakouts from the tick chart.dont have time for much else

its all ever so simple
i try and identify the decent areas and the trend from the p/f chart then trade the breakouts from the tick chart.dont have time for much else

Your volume of trades is probably much higher than mine. I've done well on trading the FTSE, but I'm now going to move more to the Dow, we'll see how that goes

its all ever so simple

Very impressive trading this morning, maybe I should get up early and look at the DAX!

Methinks daxy is definitely breaking 11600 today. Will consider a long @ 11540 area if it comes back there again

Very impressive trading this morning, maybe I should get up early and look at the DAX!
premarket and open is the easier money..imho...the market has no real direction uneless there is a big move overnight.So it is usually just testing out the bulls and the bears and judging the reaction.If you look at it carefully ..it is not that wild

into the open

2n1ypub.gif