FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

dxy 4 hour data
gettin ready for a pump or a dump

kdlgk7.gif
we gotta nice dump

[your brand new to the site but straightaway you are on a decent traders back smells fishy :(=NickBk;2510674]no stop loss jess?[/QUOTE]

[your brand new to the site but straightaway you are on a decent traders back smells fishy :(=NickBk;2510674]no stop loss jess?
[/QUOTE]

Account created on 16th and straight away postings at "Anyone....".. that too tight conversation with p...

Now you know who?

dow didn't collapse so no 'oh i closed out overnight at 16453 netting a million ticks, bish bosh'
ok but really what is the point in posting that rubbish, this post too before you add.
Jeffre what do you quantify as decent as I looked at another thread and fake statements mentioned and £30 to mega dough in days?

dow didn't collapse so no 'oh i closed out overnight at 16453 netting a million ticks, bish bosh'
ok but really what is the point in posting that rubbish, this post too before you add.
Jeffre what do you quantify as decent as I looked at another thread and fake statements mentioned and £30 to mega dough in days?

we all know who you really are but your too arrogant to realise.
Got your nose put out of joint and don't like it.

Account created on 16th and straight away postings at "Anyone....".. that too tight conversation with p...

Now you know who?[/QUOTE]

Yes new and come to threads that I hoped would be insightful, some posters are, but so many vague and then play money posts, why?

I understand a guy like MM doing demo trades, for short term and scalps as it is the process and calling it live that helps. Doing long term directional plays on toy money is rubbish as in real life many people would not resist to a; book a profit early and b; would either watch and freeze at a loss and watch it go way offside, real money is different pretend.

Anyway noted I can't say the obvious and will concentrate on the positives from other posters.

This could be fun. :LOL:

Attachments

• red_herring.png
    red_herring.png
    86 KB · Views: 123
  • WildGooseChase.jpeg
    WildGooseChase.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 114
  • pop.jpg
    pop.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 130

Now you know who?

Yes new and come to threads that I hoped would be insightful, some posters are, but so many vague and then play money posts, why?

I understand a guy like MM doing demo trades, for short term and scalps as it is the process and calling it live that helps. Doing long term directional plays on toy money is rubbish as in real life many people would not resist to a; book a profit early and b; would either watch and freeze at a loss and watch it go way offside, real money is different pretend.

Anyway noted I can't say the obvious and will concentrate on the positives from other posters.[/QUOTE]
And w hat POSITIVES do you bring ???