FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

^ I hoped to learn from more experienced traders (so taking more initially), I was not prepared for hundreds of play money posts and then bragging about the good ones and ignoring the vague and obviously poor calls.

I don't have time for that and I guess it is a public forum but I had anticipated a more serious approach and less fantasies. Why post fake statements is another strange one, I saw afterwards.

No answer needed. You keep your Jess pompoms and ask yourself is it real admiration or is it just fake too. 5 minute abs anyone!

Account created on 16th and straight away postings at "Anyone....".. that too tight conversation with p...

Now you know who?

Yes new and come to threads that I hoped would be insightful, some posters are, but so many vague and then play money posts, why?

I understand a guy like MM doing demo trades, for short term and scalps as it is the process and calling it live that helps. Doing long term directional plays on toy money is rubbish as in real life many people would not resist to a; book a profit early and b; would either watch and freeze at a loss and watch it go way offside, real money is different pretend.

Anyway noted I can't say the obvious and will concentrate on the positives from other posters.

What you do on that thread we all know...just post trades here and there with no explanation whatsoever if going your way or else just keep making stories and entertainments... that doesn't help any new comers....

Whatever I do, at lest I post full details in time... everything logically visible in my charts...

now every one has different risk appetite and they should and will customise that to suit their need.

One chart can be traded in many ways as long as levels and direction is clear...and their can be different risk profile adjusted in the same chart...

My chart helps whoever are interested and I have received many PMs... if some one doesn't like my way they are most welcome to not follow my chart...

To add that, I would not suggest anyone to choose scalping from beginning unless they understand market actions and technical... scalping is very fast trading and you need lots of experience and time.

IMHO, making great future in scalping is highly unlikely other than just making your living....

I haven't seen any successful trader advising scalping, its like a sports you turn goanna end one day no matter what number you are in world ranking...

Attachments

• untitled1.png
    untitled1.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 103
We need to see price outside that blue box... its likely to be down side...

Attachments

• DAX_19MARV1.jpg
    DAX_19MARV1.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 130
So below red line 11980 area, remains the sell call...breach of red line will be buy call...

Attachments

• DAX_19MARV2.jpg
    DAX_19MARV2.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 143
DOW: Three scenarios, depends on what happens to circle number 1, we will se tomorrow.... The circle number 1 where I am positioned...

Attachments

• DOW_19MARV1.jpg
    DOW_19MARV1.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 212