FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

Dax underforming toomuch....

1 minute

2u8fnn5.gif

SPX holding S2 @ 2050s

DAX holding 10400 - zeros always nice stops...

Don't think they'll go anywhere today now.
We need some whaffle to steady market nerves.
We also need to see some big Co., earnings to get a real feel for tinks.

Another good day. Tomorrow being Friday and options expiry, bulls gotta show? :whistling

Who knows??? :rolleyes:

OMGoodness :eek: - Bears are just showing off now. :clap::clap::clap:

DAX @ 10360s

2045 the key level.... strong support, if that goes then the plunge team better come out

these are days you need to trade with a strong bias.... why try and catch the dips when easy pips to sell.

2045 the key level.... strong support, if that goes then the plunge team better come out

these are days you need to trade with a strong bias.... why try and catch the dips when easy pips to sell.
careful...with key levels..you must wait for the signal

I guess once 2045 goes and if "all hell breaks loose" the algo boys will be up all night re-writing their programs ready for a new world :p

now......here is the good bit
market quite often reads it wrong
so...after a pop it can recoil and shootl in the other direction...blow your brains out

Imho that strategy doesn't work in the long run. You'll eventually get caught out. Ie I remember guys on FX empire saying buy the dips on Dax when it first corrected at 11800. The prevail bias was go long because of QE.Look where it is today. That said though, I don't think anyone expected this over the past 2 days lol glad I moved all of my money out of the index trackers months ago into cash. Who knows what this is the beginning of / start of. September will be telling. If the market does recover to 12,000 before we're in a bear market, rest assured many people will say, and rightly so, this period is / was a warning sign of what's to come in the months ahead