FTSE, DAX, DOW Trading Ideas and discussions

2d9o42g.gif

As you said yday dentist - bull traps are beautiful to trade. Often when the market spikes like it has done.

changed the plot
18112 pivot working well
area for shorts into 18176 -18192 if you can get in there

vmyow9.gif

Next target on FTSE 7100 - have an entry point of 7038 still running. Miss op on Dax but tbh I'm not that bothered. It could have easily gone the other way - no point in trying to play roulette with it.

Next target on FTSE 7100 - have an entry point of 7038 still running. Miss op on Dax but tbh I'm not that bothered. It could have easily gone the other way - no point in trying to play roulette with it.
we had a big down move yesterday which was a perfect day to short and not BUY (unless you are an expert lol)Today was the opposite.buy and sell higher.2 days that were pretty easy-but tomorrow who knows.i would not be trying to take a long position in the ftse at 7038 as its had a good move today-2 easy days but is there any momentum if you enter at 7038-best of luck though

we had a big down move yesterday which was a perfect day to short and not BUY (unless you are an expert lol)Today was the opposite.buy and sell higher.2 days that were pretty easy-but tomorrow who knows.i would not be trying to take a long position in the ftse at 7038 as its had a good move today-2 easy days but is there any momentum if you enter at 7038-best of luck though

I've had 7038 for a few weeks now. With FTSE - I tend to hold (pays dividends on IG). Yday was in fact the a good time to time. it pretty much hit long term support @ 6940 area. Given that Greec are talking absolute non-sense (i.e they won't leave the Euro) it was a very good entry point to go long with very little risk.

I've had 7038 for a few weeks now. With FTSE - I tend to hold (pays dividends on IG). Yday was in fact the a good time to time. it pretty much hit long term support @ 6940 area. Given that Greec are talking absolute non-sense (i.e they won't leave the Euro) it was a very good entry point to go long with very little risk.
ok mate-i like momentum moves but i understand your view

magnetic 18160 as we said at the open

into the open

vrvbpx.gif

18160 area res
that was what was called as supp yesterday..that broke down
18200 trend res/red
18032 area trend supp/green
18050 horizontal supp from candle charts
also an area of supp at 18060 area ...this is where the bullish column of "X's prints a column of "O"s

should be alot of supp 11570-11620
res 11735 area
a chart like that is neutral
both upside and downside vertical counts