FTSE 100 - Live trades as part of an exercise

la

just for completeness, can you say what time you closed both eur/jpy and eur/usd trades and what your exit price was for the eur/usd one. thx

Ok I certainly will barjon

Barjon I am updating trade2win immediately as soon as I enter and exit so all posts are time stamped and can be checked immediately.

I closed EUR/JPY + 1 @ @ 99.6

eur/usd was closed @ 1.2925 and is also time stamped based on my post

what was your close price on EJ? - just seen your response - Ive checked the chart at that time on my broker can you post your exit 1hr and 10 mins ago?

you are already -1 with the 2 EU trades today.

you have just told us the dax is bullish yet you are shorting it?

Last edited:
what was your close price on EJ? - just seen your response - Ive checked the chart at that time on my broker can you post your exit 1hr and 10 mins ago?

you are already -1 with the 2 EU trades today.

you have just told us the dax is bullish yet you are shorting it?

Phew !! So many questions ??

I hope everyone appreciates that I must spend time analysing markets and trade, so I wont be able to answer every Q?

dax was bullish at the time of me posting because it had a bull flag formation on
10 mins

also my other equity variables ....Siemens and EOn confirmed it was !!

But the dax failed bull flag = failed move = long squeeze = sell off according to my teachings

hence now bias short

Attachments

• Germany 30 (DFB)10m.png
    Germany 30 (DFB)10m.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 189
Ok I certainly will barjon

Barjon I am updating trade2win immediately as soon as I enter and exit so all posts are time stamped and can be checked immediately.

I closed EUR/JPY + 1 @ @ 99.6

eur/usd was closed @ 1.2925 and is also time stamped based on my post

thx. I could've got those prices at the time you posted, as with the dax trade (presumably your stoploss is triggered now)

thin trading volumes and no access to commods so very hard to read the market today

Cant wait for tomorrow it should be easier

Risk FX is not confirming rally higher so I have to wait to see what commods do

Well we should get explanation and detail of trades taken that satisfy the auditors :) If not it won't last long.

jon

Did Yasmin agree to this ?

2 times now i've asked for statement verification....maybe it's coming at the end of the trading day :) we shall see !

reshort dax due to expectations of close < 6035 by 16.30 in order to hold 75% daily fib

Dax has a tendency to create false spikes due to MM's ...that is why i very rarely trade the dax

I have been told that DAX = DOW = stop loss index, DOW trades on AI = artificial intelligence

The bears certainly got hammered today .........

a very impressive move higher.

BUT .............RISK FX not confirming rally as A/U, E/J and E/U stagnant

I have to wait to see where commods open

If copper and oil gap up then one can say rally justified ??

Until then I will give weight to risk FX which is telling me this rally is fake and nothing but short covering due to Merkel and Sarkozy meeting

10 year Italian bonds were > 7%

Hungary bonds > 10%

on a normal day this would have punctured the market

Yasmin, everyone is on holiday, to-day, except Dax. All the indices are trading strongly upwards. You are shorting everything and I don't know whether you are right or wrong, that's your business. In any case, be careful of those spikes to-morrow. because the FT does it, too.

I think that you are trying to spot the turns in the market. That is a dangerous tactic.

.............2 times now i've asked for statement verification....maybe it's coming at the end of the trading day :) we shall see............. !

It'd be nice, cv, but beyond the time-stamped and price detail I asked for in agreeing the thread.

Yasmin, everyone is on holiday, to-day, except Dax. All the indices are trading strongly upwards. You are shorting everything and I don't know whether you are right or wrong, that's your business. In any case, be careful of those spikes to-morrow. because the FT does it, too.

I think that you are trying to spot the turns in the market. That is a dangerous tactic.

Thank you for your advice

I appreciate it

this is how hard some people found trading the market today

"my entire room of trading buddies past out today, I actually heard heads floping on keyboards, like when soldiers stand still 4 hours & fall"
Twitter

this is how hard some people found trading the market today

"my entire room of trading buddies past out today, I actually heard heads floping on keyboards, like when soldiers stand still 4 hours & fall"
Twitter

If only your teacher told you not to trade today:(

Anyway tomorrow should be better;)