FTSE 100 - Live trades as part of an exercise

I am currently flat... but take no view other than what I can see - ie what are the overall price action conditions on the t/f's of interest to me (ranging or trending) and if trenbing classically or generally and of course the overall intraday move/sentiment as I trade intraday positions. My analysis is not predictive, I just trade an edge and what I see...Today whilst I was trading I saw a downtrend develop on the t/f's of interest to me and traded accordingly as it became obvious rally attempts were being sold, although I do go long twice at potential support confluences for pullback gains only on those.

G/L

thank you

trading is so amazing in that every person has a different strategy and it works, we all achieve success

That is why I have been taught it is important to respect everyone's strategy

you misunderstand - 95% is the percentage of total trades I take, - on cable - not the success rate. As for sharing insight - quality analysis is pretty much wasted here I'm afraid - it wasn't always the case but I have become more and more convinced that it is now so I tend to mostly refrain from that now.

Maybe he thought you meant '95% of my trades are spot on'.

I do go long twice at potential support confluences for pullback gains only on those.

I missed a couple of decent entries this morning and was waiting for the reentry from the 84-93 zone (previous 1 hour swing low) which subsequently set up for a very nice SBR reentry from that particular zone about 10:30 CET

I assume one of the longs was small scalp from the reversal extreme at that level around 9:30 CET ?

Out of interest, where was the second S/R confluence ?