FTSE 100 - Live trades as part of an exercise

Getting old, maybe! :)

My next two questions are: What are you trying to prove? Why?

My reason for being in all this is because I got so tired and frustrated with reading other threads in which pages and pages of useless posts were interspersing with information that interested me that I put the whole thread on Ignore.

Anyone who posts a thread seriously is at risk, not just the OP of this one.

If anyone is offended by what I say, so be it because I and others have, in turn, been offended in their time.

I do not care whether you, or littleangel, TRO or anyone else is a vendor or not and never have. I am, basically, against trashers because they are not able to prove their point in any other way than by trashing. WS was a trasher. He did not want to be but he got involved in stupid claims and arguments and partly trashed his own thread.

When littleangel gets sidetracked, I warn her off. Hopefully, she'll go back to what she is supposed to be doing. Trading and posting her trades properly.

There is nothing more wrong with me that that. I did not understand The Hares post. I said so. Please, do not read anything more sinister into me than that. :D

Split, every time I post anything on this thread unlike any other, it gets deleted.
If I make any attempt to explain why it gets deleted.
In any instance I shouldn't have to explain myself, you clearly cannot grasp what this is all about so I am not going to waste my fingers. Hare's comment was regarding the level t2w is at now, unfortunately you are exemplifying that.

So what if anyone posts trades? I can guarantee bottom dollar (no pun), even publishing trades on here, whoevers trading account will be absolutely nothing like the calls posted/claimed on this forum.

Until you see that money in where said trader has recorded their trades it is

HEARSAY!

I have closed and will start fresh tomorrow

I was - 190 and now I am -6

It has been a roller coaster but now I have momentum and I am in tune with the market

It has been a roller coaster but now I have momentum and I am in tune with the market

you were 0 when you started days ago and are now apparently -6.

you could have just taken the kids to legoland.

you were 0 when you started days ago and are now apparently -6.

you could have just taken the kids to legoland.

Actually, in my book that is a fairly good recovery.

Certainly shows mettle when you can claw your way back from a loss like that.

Well done...you are an inspiration to francisfinley. After seeing this he might stop going to legoland and start trading himself.