ForexMorningTrade System

Had one no trade sig today and 2nd:

Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:45:04 ( time set on fmt also HF broker time - Mauritius )
ForexMorningTrade EA Signal 2012.04.26
LONG Trade opened at price : 1.61852

Just closed out both trades.

8:30 - +5
8:45 - BE

I will be glad when this month is over. It has not been the best of trading.:rolleyes:

Cheers,

MTPIPS

Today, No Trade on both times.

another losing week, 2 in a row, but still a slightly winning month :)

I will stick with my times and settings for another month, then decide if changes are needed ?

cheers !

Long on Ava Trader, No Trade on FXOpen, enjoying the ride with Ava Trader at the moment 150+/- 15 pips, manually entered the trade.

8:30 - Long/BE+5

8:45 - Long/BE+5

Lets get this month over with!:cheesy:

Cheers and have a great weekend,

MTPIPS

Both 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY opened 'short' today...

again, it looks like timing could be off a bit, but we will see......?

good luck !

UPDATE:
Both 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY sell trades eventually hit TP ..:)

Last edited:
OK so the tally from APRIL in %

0830 NYT -4.85%
0845 NYT -0.64%
0500 GMT +34.47%

Lets hope for better durring the 0830 and 0845 NYT settings. Any setting adjustments? Im keeping the 0500 GMT settings as they are (25 25 10 5)

Out of the game for few days. Had blown my acc, using other ea with no sl, it has opened several sell orgers on gu when market was going up and had over -400 pips on few orders. Just need to reload the balance.

It was easy giving my money away today.:eek:

Cheers

MTPIPS

yup !..it was a strange breakout today, both directions but the biggest spike was in the wrong direction for FMT. Not a good start for the month..:-0

better luck tomorrow ..:)

A one candle donation to the market on the 12:30, NT on the 12:45. This has been a nasty trading week let's hope for better.:mad:

Cheers,

MTPIPS

8:30 NY hit SL on another crazy spike against our trade ?
8:45 NY "no trade"

the FMT indicators can not expect these huge spikes that are occuring this week.
I will reduce my lots until I see the market getting back to where the FMT indicators can work.

cheers !