ForexMorningTrade System

lol people don't like answering questions here eh?
even if its dumb...at least acknowledge that its dumb or something lol

alrighty thanks anyways guys

we don't need your sarcasm ..:rolleyes:

read the bloody manual, then read some of this forum, all the answers are here , over and over again !

please try to lighten up !..:)

cheers !

No you are not. Again wrong settings on my fmt, thanks :) Have set it now 1h earlier.

I think you are mixed up with GMT and London time ?
In the summer 13:30 London is 12:30 GMT.

Just be sure you are setting FMT to your broker time at 12:30 GMT., 13:30 London.

cheers !

Sure , I am mixed up about time, they could have made it simpler to know what gmt time is at present on my mt4. it would make it easier, are there any add ons to mt4 to show this ?

Sure , I am mixed up about time, they could have made it simpler to know what gmt time is at present on my mt4. it would make it easier, are there any add ons to mt4 to show this ?

Here is a site that might help

The World Clock

So, when it's 12:30 GMT., look at your broker's "market watch" time, and that is the time to put in the settings of FMT for start time.

cheers !..:smart:

we don't need your sarcasm ..:rolleyes:

read the bloody manual, then read some of this forum, all the answers are here , over and over again !

please try to lighten up !..:)

cheers !

First off I wasn't necessarily being sarcastic but if it came off that way, I apologize. However, it seems that it got your attention at least.

I did read the manual (both) twice and, while I get the gist of it, didn't fully understand that timing and set of numbers. I would read through the forum if it were even 100 or 200 pages, however it is 1500+ pages. I wish I had the time to sift through it all but I don't....I hoped that someone would be kind enough to explain it or at least point me in the right direction.

Ferk,

As hammy66 had suggested, go through the FMT manual & start reading from thread/post no.1542 in this forum, all the answers are there. Hammy66 was asked that question by every new member who joins the forum as you can imagine it can get a bit repetitive & unsexy:sleep:. I understand that we live in the age of NOW/INSTANT - microwave ovens, instant noodles, instant coffee...etc.. but if you value something enough you will be prepared to invest the time & money, right?

All the best & much blessings
Wazdog

Both 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY had sell trades hit SL .. :(

FMT indicators were a bit slow to signal buy trade today.

better luck tomorrow !..:)

Ferk,

As hammy66 had suggested, go through the FMT manual & start reading from thread/post no.1542 in this forum, all the answers are there. Hammy66 was asked that question by every new member who joins the forum as you can imagine it can get a bit repetitive & unsexy:sleep:. I understand that we live in the age of NOW/INSTANT - microwave ovens, instant noodles, instant coffee...etc.. but if you value something enough you will be prepared to invest the time & money, right?

All the best & much blessings
Wazdog

Thank you. I understand it can get repetitive and unsexy and like I did before, I do apologize.

Honestly I did read the manual twice and read about 6-7 pages back and got the gist of it but wasn't sure exactly so I wanted to confirm. Guess I should have gone back a bit further.

However, between a 14-16 hour job and lack of sleep its kind of hard to sit here and sift through everything in hopes that the answer might come up within the 1550+ pages.

But again, thank you again. I really appreciate it.

Thank you. I understand it can get repetitive and unsexy and like I did before, I do apologize.

Honestly I did read the manual twice and read about 6-7 pages back and got the gist of it but wasn't sure exactly so I wanted to confirm. Guess I should have gone back a bit further.

However, between a 14-16 hour job and lack of sleep its kind of hard to sit here and sift through everything in hopes that the answer might come up within the 1550+ pages.

But again, thank you again. I really appreciate it.

Ferk,

Totally understand mate. Those long hours is one of the reasons I decided to start out in Forex. Please find below settings that Hammy66 has been using with greater success than the original FMT EA settings, note two trades may be undertaken per day. It is important that you synchronise your broker's time to ensure that you start trading at 8:30 NY time (13:30 UK time) & if you so wish another trade at 8:45, this means you need to open two windows on your trading platform. See pg 17 of the manual about synchronising time . Also remember to change the" magic number" on one of the windows, just change the last digit or add another digit.

8:30 NY

SL=35
TP=30
BE=18
BE+ =5

8:45 NY

SL = 25
TP=25
BE=12
BE+= 0

Hope this helps, & best of luck.:)
Wazdog

Last edited:
Greetings everyone, 8:30 & 8:45 longs for TP. I do love this EA most/sometimes.:cheesy:
Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

MTPIPS

4/20/2012 TRADES

0500 GMT BE
0830 NYT NO TRADE
0845 NYT NO TRADE

Looks like my broker is giving me a little diffrent data than the rest of you. Anyone here use Hot Forex?

FMT today for me was both 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY going long for quick TP :)

However, we had a losing week, 3 SL, 2 TP on both start times, rather rare to get 3 SLs in a week ?

I see some of you had slightly different trades this week.

We are still ahead on the month so far, let's hope next week is a good one :)

cheers !

Ferk,

Totally understand mate. Those long hours is one of the reasons I decided to start out in Forex. Please find below settings that Hammy66 has been using with greater success than the original FMT EA settings, note two trades may be undertaken per day. It is important that you synchronise your broker's time to ensure that you start trading at 8:30 NY time (13:30 UK time) & if you so wish another trade at 8:45, this means you need to open two windows on your trading platform. See pg 17 of the manual about synchronising time . Also remember to change the" magic number" on one of the windows, just change the last digit or add another digit.

8:30 NY

SL=35
TP=30
BE=18
BE+ =5

8:45 NY

SL = 25
TP=25
BE=12
BE+= 0

Hope this helps, & best of luck.:)
Wazdog

Thank you so very much for being understanding and helping out!

And good luck to you!!