ForexMorningTrade System

4 TP's in a row, unbelievable (y)

wasdog, you don't need anyone's permission to use the same parameters as Hammy.
You just need the FMT software, which you have to buy if you haven't already.

Hi lukkana, thanks for your reply & confirmation of use of parameters. Yep bought FMT some 4 weeks ago & have been paper trading, will commence live account next week.

Cheers
Wazdog

thanks Wazdog !..:)

you are welcome to use my settings, they are working well for now but I will make changes if they start losing and I will post the changes.
I usually post my results most weeks, but I cannot give you the total number of wins since starting, it would take me a few hours to go through my records. If you go back a few pages in this thread, you will get a good idea of the results to expect.

good luck !..:cool:

Hi Hammy66
Many thanks for your reply & permission to use your parameters!(y) Yep, going back through the thread shows that a majority of your trades are winners. :clap: I noted last week Marcfric ended the week with some 240pips with his new settings & 80 pips this week. I think the main difference is that Mark has got noticeable winning & losing weeks as opposed to your constant winning, however , the total pips at the end of a given timeframe seem to be about the same. I like the idea of constant winning regardless of the size of the pips - good for morale & confidence!.

Toast to a great trading year!(y)

wasdog yu yet bilong wanem hap long SI?

Ei bushmanusa, brats iu mangi lo PNG?(y) Mi from eastern Solomon, lo Makira-Ulawa Province. Na iu from wanem hap? Dis taem iu stap lo US? Gud wantok, bae iumi save tok about trading:D. Blessings Wazdog

Hi Hammy66
Many thanks for your reply & permission to use your parameters!(y) Yep, going back through the thread shows that a majority of your trades are winners. :clap: I noted last week Marcfric ended the week with some 240pips with his new settings & 80 pips this week. I think the main difference is that Mark has got noticeable winning & losing weeks as opposed to your constant winning, however , the total pips at the end of a given timeframe seem to be about the same. I like the idea of constant winning regardless of the size of the pips - good for morale & confidence!.

Toast to a great trading year!(y)

Marc Fric settings have not had a winning month this year. April has been good for his settings but is still losing for the year so far. His settings make no sense to me ???

cheers !..:D

Good to see more fans of this ea, does it have more fans now means it will have even more in the future?
Seems that we had a good week with Hammy's settings. Well done to all participating. Aren't we loving ea to profit? Earn while you sleep as some will say. Trade well.

Good to see more fans of this ea, does it have more fans now means it will have even more in the future?
Seems that we had a good week with Hammy's settings. Well done to all participating. Aren't we loving ea to profit? Earn while you sleep as some will say. Trade well.

Hi Tubroonostrilvision

Lets hope this winning run continues! As you said 'make money while you sleep'(y) I can go travelling & fishing while moolah still flows into my account. Talking about a legal way to steal money from the big bankers!

Much blessings fellow pip hunters!:cool:
Ps: interesting to note Mark Fric had discontinued usingthe FMT EA from one of his posts...

Hammy, which other rules (long candle, no-trade days etc.) are you applying - or would you recommend?

Thanks

all default settings for version 4.1.3 except 8:30 NY. start time and 35-30-18-5

good luck !

Thanks, I might need luck, lots of it.
You still use the 8:45 NY settings as well? Last question: Browsing through your posts you once considered martingale. What do you think about this nowadays?

Thanks for your always helpful replies.

Thanks, I might need luck, lots of it.
You still use the 8:45 NY settings as well? Last question: Browsing through your posts you once considered martingale. What do you think about this nowadays?

Thanks for your always helpful replies.

yes, I also use 8:45 NY (12:45 GMT.) with 25-25-13-0 settings, it's working well also but it's up to you if you want to risk more with FMT per day.

a martingale would work fine with these settings to recovering losses quickly because I never get 3 losses in a row. So if you doubled the lots after every SL, you would make more money than not using martingale. I have not used a martingale on live account because I make enough without it, and I don't want the extra risk of losing 3 in a row at doubled lots, it is bound to happen sometime ?

cheers !:)

Hammy,
thanks for your reply. I will give "soft" martingale (1.3x) a try - on demo.
Surfing Donna`s forum I was surprised by your vast and enormous experience with EAs. I wonder if you could give us -without further details- a shortlist of EAs worth trialing: Just the top 5 (or even more).

Thanks

Hammy,
thanks for your reply. I will give "soft" martingale (1.3x) a try - on demo.
Surfing Donna`s forum I was surprised by your vast and enormous experience with EAs. I wonder if you could give us -without further details- a shortlist of EAs worth trialing: Just the top 5 (or even more).

Thanks

I don't trade an EA unless it makes money constantly, if it starts losing more than 2 months in a row it comes off my live accounts. Right now the EAs I am trading live are WallStreet EU, GU, AU, Crescendo V1.4 GU only, Tom's EA EU, AU, UCad, FMT my settings on GU. I am testing live with Blackbelt, Amerobot, and Magic Champ II.

cheers !

Hello

So i bought FMT and am trying a demo account. I'm still tinkering it with it but what do you mean by the settings "8:45 NY 25-25-13-0"?

I assume the numbers are:
HiddenStopLossPips = 25
HiddenProfitTargetPips = 25
BreakEvenAtPipsProfit = 13
BreakEvenAddPips = 0

Am I correct? But what about the time 8:45 NY? I live in NY so does that me that the beginning time I should use is 8:45 (with 10:45 as end)?

Sorry for the dumb questions....thanks!

A good week last week, but so far this week 2 SL's in a row.

Today at the time of this post about 10 minutes before trade time, looks like it's gonna be a long trade, which means price will have to got through 1.60000 for the first time in 2 or 3 weeks to hit TP of 30, it's quite close to that now.

Last edited:
Had two long trade signals on gu today :
1:
13:30gmt
ForexMorningTrade EA Signal 2012.04.18
LONG Trade opened at price : 1.59900,sl 1.5955, tp 1.6020

2:
13:45gmt
ForexMorningTrade EA Signal 2012.04.18
LONG Trade opened at price : 1.59886

today both 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY (12:30, 12:45 GMT) buy trades hit TP. :)

but this week so far each has 2SL, 1TP for a loss.

we need 2 more TPs this week :)

Well it went passed 1.60000 and then retraced giving me a +5 profit for today.

Wish I'd watched it and closed at 1.6010 for a 20 pip profit.