ForexMorningTrade System

FMT today for me,

8:30 NY hit BE +5 pips
8:45 NY was a No Trade

This week was better for 8:30 NY making +75 pips (2 TP, 3 BE+5)

cheers !

Hammy do you have the EA set up to open for one minute at 0830NYT and then for one minute at 0845NYT? Or from 0830-0844 then 0845-0900?

Good job on the 75 pips!!!

Have left fmt on its own for the last week and so will be this week, thats discipline and trust to ea learning, also thinking of running it on eu @ the same as gu times.

not good today .. :(

both trades hit SL ..not a good start to the week.
better luck tomorrow !

Ever considered reducing lotsize on Mondays or skipping altogether ?

I would have to check last 3 month results to see if Mondays are worse than any other day, it seems like it , but will need checking out..:smart:

cheers !..:)

good day today for FMT:

both my 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY hit TP with no problem, makes up for yesterday.. :)

BTW: I changed settings for 8:45 NY to 25-25-12-0, 8:30 NY unchanged 35-30-18-5

feel free to copy my settings if you like :)

cheers !

Hiya!

I've been following this journal because I was interested in FMT but honestly, I don't really know anything about stuff like this.

As a total and utter "newbie" is this system viable? I mean I'm willing to do the research and whatnot necessary but from what I got +pip and TP are good and SL is bad (lol).

I'm not necessarily looking for a get rich scheme but something on the side to make me some supplementary money.

Thanks!!

Ps sorry for the dumb question but I'm located in NY. Does that mean anything for me?

Todays trades

0500GMT TP+30
0800-0830NYT TP+20
0845 NO TRADE

Why did you get a trade for 0845 and I didnt Hammy?

another good day today for FMT:

both my 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY buy trades hit TP. :)

a good week so far :)

another good day today for FMT:

both my 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY sell trades hit TP again.

a good week:
8:30 NY. (35-30-18-5) had 1 SL and 4 TP = 85 pips
8:45 NY. (25-25-13) had 1 SL and 4 TP = 75 pips
Total this week = 160 pips :)

hammy66, that's amazing result! I am from the solomon islands, been reading about forex for a while now, and have finally decided to participate. I have been following your journal & noted that you have had a high degree of success. I like FMT for its simplicity & EA but I guess your trading time makes the big difference. I have been paper trading your parameters with similar success. I am seeking your permission to use your parameters on my real account. Did you choose your trading time as it is an overlap between the London & NY market? Also if you don't mind, would you be kind enough to provide the total number of trades undertaken and resulting number of wins & losses since you started using your parameters? Many thanks for your assisntace. Much blessing Wazdog

4 TP's in a row, unbelievable (y)

wasdog, you don't need anyone's permission to use the same parameters as Hammy.
You just need the FMT software, which you have to buy if you haven't already.

hammy66, that's amazing result! I am from the solomon islands, been reading about forex for a while now, and have finally decided to participate. I have been following your journal & noted that you have had a high degree of success. I like FMT for its simplicity & EA but I guess your trading time makes the big difference. I have been paper trading your parameters with similar success. I am seeking your permission to use your parameters on my real account. Did you choose your trading time as it is an overlap between the London & NY market? Also if you don't mind, would you be kind enough to provide the total number of trades undertaken and resulting number of wins & losses since you started using your parameters? Many thanks for your assisntace. Much blessing Wazdog

thanks Wazdog !..:)

you are welcome to use my settings, they are working well for now but I will make changes if they start losing and I will post the changes.
I usually post my results most weeks, but I cannot give you the total number of wins since starting, it would take me a few hours to go through my records. If you go back a few pages in this thread, you will get a good idea of the results to expect.

good luck !..:cool: