ForexMorningTrade System

FMT for me this morning, (45-35-25-5), Forex.Com-UK

due to holiday, I only traded with half lots:

6:15 start, short signal, hit SL -25 (half pips)
6:30 start, short signal, hit SL -25 (half pips)
6:45 start, short signal, hit SL -25 (half pips)

total today -75 (half pips)

weekly total +179 pips..

at 8:00 am. London time the market spiked 55 pips wrong way for us...
otherwise we get BE +5 pips on all 3 start times, one of the hazards of holiday trading.
good reason to go half lots ..
I will do the same on Monday..

happy Easter everyone !..

Thank you Hammy, you've always been so sweet and you still are. Happy Easter to you as well.:love:

Boy, not a good week. :(

This week -16%
Total +6%

Oh well, should recover in a couple of weeks.

Hi tkbieber, your risk/reward ratio is not good to be honest, it took you 25 trades to be well ahead and 2 trades to wipe it all out again. If you have 3 losing trades in a row it with take you a few months to claw it back again as per your spreadsheet :eek:

Not good to trade on bank holidays such as today. Also from what the boards are saying stay out on this Sunday as well.

Not good to trade on bank holidays such as today. Also from what the boards are saying stay out on this Sunday as well.

I debated trading but because it was not a bank holiday I did trade. Obviously, this time it was not the correct move. I guess I will stay out Monday to be safe, watch it be a win but I would rather be cautious. There will always be the next trade.

Lady Forex

For those that don't know, Good Friday is not a Bank Holiday in the US. So volume should pick up soon. Personally, I think the US banks like to start trading at 3am ET (8am UK time). ;)

But it's UK Bank Holiday, also Monday and next Friday . . .

Ah well there was almost a bit of volatility in the afternoon but 15 hours later and the £ is near to the opening price again.

I think the 65SL Deserteagle set would still be in this trade, but I was just thinking we have no rule as to whether a trade has to be manually closed out if we get to midnight or (as on a Friday) to the end of the US session. There's a big risk of leaving trades running over a weekend, because the opening price Sunday night (being Monday morning in the Far East) can jump up or down from Friday's closing point. Plus there would be financing charges.

Anyway it's all academic to me except for anyone who is using the 65SL today because I stayed away today.

Hi, Wise, Hammy, Deserteagle and others

Apologize my curiosity. I was wondering what strategies you use besides FMT. :?::)

Great Weekend.

Seems more like Valentine's Day than Easter. LOL.

I'm feeling like a gooseberry in this forum, you two want to start your own (private) forum? :LOL:

Looks like most people are staying out of trading the bank holidays, although I would imagine a lot of UK traders will have taken off the Tues to Thurs also, so could be GBP thin volume all week. Maybe a week to keep risk % low, based on past experience of trading FMT around Christmas and New Year

Hi, weekly update at 6:30 entry.
Set Desert Combo and Desert II are doing so well in this unstable month.

Cheers.
Happy Easter :)

Attachments

• FMT 630.xlsx
    109.8 KB · Views: 337
Hi deserteagle, will you be adding the new Mark/Hammy settings to your figures in the future ? :)

Hey podberry, I'm thinking about it, possibly for next week I will have another specific sheet for 6:15 entry, the idea is having also other sets to compare at that time. I'm working on it. ;)

Re: FMT EA - Adjustments

Anyone think they can help me with this one?

I use the FMT EA. Once it is live and running a trade how can I manually override it to say, alter the SL or TP? I have tried altering them but because we hide the real SL and TP the only thing that alters is the broker SL and TP!

Cheers

Chris

PS I know I shouldn't be wanting to alter anything in mid flow but hey I'm only human:cool:

Hi, Wise, Hammy, Deserteagle and others

Apologize my curiosity. I was wondering what strategies you use besides FMT. :?::)

Great Weekend.

Need to master this one first :idea:. This being the easiest on the planet.