ForexMorningTrade System

I as podberry took a small loss, live account.
I reckon this market is all over the place and is now just a gamble so better to preserve hard earned cash and accept the small loss.

Few more hours then off to the pub!!!!

I am surprised how many people said they got stopped a couple hours back, if they had 40sl and a 2 or 3 pip spread I wonder if it was due to slippage at 06.30?

The rules would say stay in even if you haven't gone to +20 in profit, and reset to BE, so if the idea is to track the results achieved by Mark, and I'm sure he's still going to be in a short trade, I'll let it run.

If we stay in long enough maybe the US reports will help. I had 1.63305 bar close and entry at 1.63295.

I am surprised how many people said they got stopped a couple hours back, if they had 40sl and a 2 or 3 pip spread I wonder if it was due to slippage at 06.30?

The rules would say stay in even if you haven't gone to +20 in profit, and reset to BE, so if the idea is to track the results achieved by Mark, and I'm sure he's still going to be in a short trade, I'll let it run.

Agreed, but the trade was triggered over 4 hours ago and has crossed the indicators twice. FMT rules in my opinion no longer apply.:)

Agreed, but the trade was triggered over 4 hours ago and has crossed the indicators twice. FMT rules in my opinion no longer apply.:)

I can't disagree with you other than to say all the back testing that exists covers situations exactly like this. Some get won, some get lost.

I'd rather my early loss than a loss after hours of pain. I wish you luck but I think the trend is bullish :(

Last edited: