ForexMorningTrade System

Something happened this morning which I do not understand. The indi's lined up for a sell but the EA placed a buy trade on SLM @ 1.6331. Anybody else experienced the same?

Are you sure you loaded the EA to the GBP/USD and 15 minute timeframe :)

Last edited:
Thanks all - all the settings correct (time frame, GBP/USD, ...) Maybe the pair was trying to tell me something. I did close the trade out manually at BE and went short as suppose to. Looking at Cable now it is going the wrong way

Hi,
I have FMT and TMT running on the same MT4 on different charts and with different magic numbers. The starting time is 07:30 at both EAs. I experienced that TMT opens (if all criterias are met) a trade at 07:30, and FMT at 07:31. What can be the problem? Is this actually a problem to open a trade based on data 1 minute later than suggested?

Otherwise I have shorts opened at FMT and TMT and they hit SL.

3PO

How do you guys get stopped out, I'm still in the game (barely) - Oanda, Alpari UK and SLM

hi all.

god this is annoying.
sadly i'm still in... thinking bout cutting it now at -24 pips but guess should let run its course.

chin up people its just a draw down :eek: :rolleyes:

The market is finding support at Wiseambitions's 63 ema on the 1hour chart. Need to break that to get back down

The market is finding support at Wiseambitions's 63 ema on the 1hour chart. Need to break that to get back down

Yes that is what I was thinking

40ma in 15m chart was pointing downwards at our start time (bearish sign)

FMT indicators were clear and short

But that 63ema on the 1hr chart was indicating upward trend still

I'm still in this trade but resigned to wherever it takes me

Indeed, this trade had all the markings of caution, but most of us stuck to the rules.

To be fair and has been said before, we are now probably past the FMT strategy and whatever happens is down to luck.

As I write, going down but a long way to go to even get to BE. Personally, if we get to entry, then I will close unless all other inds show strong bear.

Last edited:
Both indicators are now in sell mode if that helps our plight, may join these two if April carries on like this :arrowr: :drunk:

I manually closed at B/E, thank goodness it came back to the entry price - Not up for a gamble today. Have a great weekend all :cheers: