ForexMorningTrade System

morning! Oanda +35 pips
icon_smile.gif

gonna take a longer position on the cable today.

Me too, I's broken resistance

morning! Oanda +35 pips :)

gonna take a longer position on the cable today.

I got my 40 pips following the system and I am satisfied for today. Beware of greed and false breakout. Remember, bears make money, bulls make money and pigs get slaughtered. Good luck! :)

thanks for the warning trader578 but like others on here, im currently intraday trading so the FMT system is just a tiny part of my over all system.

Out of Long at +37 Alpari UK. Strong surge upwards today, not sure if we're heading to a peak before a retrace, let's see but always follow the FMT rules... ;-)

Recent results show that we obviously have an outstanding proven system.

It is obvious from some of the posts that certain forum watchers have not actually bought FMT.

I would like to see the open forum closed and a new one set up with password access only.

Does anyone agree ?

It is obvious from some of the posts that certain forum watchers have not actually bought FMT.

I would like to see the open forum closed and a new one set up with password access only.

Does anyone agree ?

And the reason for that would be? I think it's great to be able to come to a place like this and read about an EA's up and downs PRIOR to purchasing it. I am sure many people visiting this thread has bought FXM after reading this thread, and I see no reason to make it private

Just want to say hello to everyone as I purchased and have been demo trading FMT for a month. I have managed to read through the whole journal and want to say thanks to all for the very constructive and useful comments regarding the system. Its great to see Mark actively updating his journal to compare against.

Also was interesting to see that almost half a million people have viewed this journal. Wonder how many have actually purchased the system.

Hello,
I installed FMT today
I'm French
On FXpro I indicated 8:30 am
But I also have an account on oanda, what schedule have to I indicate?
Thank you

Does anyone agree ?

Hi, just to remind you this journal was opened by Mark to show the system performace to all the readers. I think the decision to make this forum private belongs to Mark rather than all of us. Regards.

And the reason for that would be? I think it's great to be able to come to a place like this and read about an EA's up and downs PRIOR to purchasing it. I am sure many people visiting this thread has bought FXM after reading this thread, and I see no reason to make it private

I don't think that the purpose of this thread is to provide a sales tool, it is possible that Mark the author may think otherwise. If so, perhaps he would let us know.

Careful reading of the past threads will probably reveal the secrets of FMT and how to use it. Some contributors have even mentioned the indicators to use.

We who have bought into FMT will want to protect the investment of Mark and ourselves. If the whole trading world knew just what a powerful method this is then the markets would be swamped with people using it. Do we want to risk to risk that ?

FMT for me this morning, (55-35-25-5)

6:15 start, long signal, hit TP +35 pips
6:30 start, long signal, hit TP +35 pips
6:45 start, long signal, hit TP +35 pips

total today +105 pips..

total this week so far, 210 pips.

I don't think that the purpose of this thread is to provide a sales tool, it is possible that Mark the author may think otherwise. If so, perhaps he would let us know.

Careful reading of the past threads will probably reveal the secrets of FMT and how to use it. Some contributors have even mentioned the indicators to use.

We who have bought into FMT will want to protect the investment of Mark and ourselves. If the whole trading world knew just what a powerful method this is then the markets would be swamped with people using it. Do we want to risk to risk that ?

It's just a matter of time before we create our own spikes at 06H30 due to every man and his dog trading the system:LOL: