ForexMorningTrade System

Hi all,

Has somebody tried the parameter Send Mail of FMT ea? Does it work? Any restriction? Information about this will be appreciated, thanks.

Regards.

PS :today, closed at BE.

Hi all,

Has somebody tried the parameter Send Mail of FMT ea? Does it work? Any restriction? Information about this will be appreciated, thanks.

Regards.

PS :today, closed at BE.

The mail feature works good in EA. It sends mail about every trade. Just set it up in MT and it will send it to you.
PS: Also closed at BE

FMT for me today :

6:00 start, sell trade, hit TP +31 pips
6:15 start, sell trade, hit TP +30 pips
6:30 start, sell trade, hit TP +30 pips
6:45 start, sell trade, hit BE (missed TP by 1 pip)

total today +91 pips ..

total for the week so far +91 pips..

Can someone explain the BE feature in FMT? Mine is set to 0 and I am not sure what has to happen when you BE.
Thank you

Can someone explain the BE feature in FMT? Mine is set to 0 and I am not sure what has to happen when you BE.
Thank you
BE means BreakEven...It is used when your position is moved at a number of pips in the right direction. You can set it at any number of pips you want. When your trade reaches the set number of pips, your SL is automatically moved to your starting entry position..Eg..if you set the BE at 20, then when the trade moves in the positive direction by 20 pips, your stop loss will automatically go to your entry position that you got in. If you leave your BE at 0, then your trade will either exit in a take profit or stop loss that were originally set when entering the trade. If you set the BE to 1 or higher, your stop loss will move to your entry price by 1 pip or the number you indicated.Many individuals including myself set my BE at 20 or 24. This means that when my trade reaches 20 or 24pips respectively, my sl will move to entry price.This means that if my trade does not reach TP, and reverses, I will be saved at the entry price that I originally got in at and not plummet all the way to my original SL. This way I save 40 pips and do not go into negative territory. Hope this helps....Clear as Mud?:confused:

Last edited:
The BE is to move your stop loss to break even at the number of pips you set. Mark sets his at 20 pips. Some people do not use it because they feel it decreases your winning trades and over all is not worth it.

I was a little nervous with it being the first day of the week basically due to the holiday so I closed for 18 pips. I guess better than break even.

Hey All,

I am new to the group. Purchased FMT a couple of days ago. Placed a live trade this morning, as I also trade another system therefore not a complete newbie; +35 pips. Nice start!

Ezmai

Hey All,

I am new to the group. Purchased FMT a couple of days ago. Placed a live trade this morning, as I also trade another system therefore not a complete newbie; +35 pips. Nice start!

Ezmai

My MT demo account missed the TP by 1pip to get the 35, my IG account missed it by 5, just depends speed of entry - still, no loss, out on both with a BE:(

Remraf really! - I am confused as GBP fell some 60 pips this morning avoiding our 40 pip stoploss by 8 pips?? Our 35 pip target is well inside that 60 pip range - am I missing something??

Ezmai

Remraf really! - I am confused as GBP fell some 60 pips this morning avoiding our 40 pip stoploss by 8 pips?? Our 35 pip target is well inside that 60 pip range - am I missing something??

Ezmai

The price nearly hit the 35 target before retracing back and past the entry level. This is where some traders will be stopped at B/E.
It was later that the price went on to hit target.
So those using B/E will have been stopped, those who don't will have hit target.

The price nearly hit the 35 target before retracing back and past the entry level. This is where some traders will be stopped at B/E.
It was later that the price went on to hit target.
So those using B/E will have been stopped, those who don't will have hit target.

Ah! Of course, of course. :smart:

Thank you

Ezmai

It's no wonder Mark doesn't bother posting on this thread any more. Why don't you f**k off Travis, and start your own thread, for your blatant marketing. This is the FMT thread, not the 'Advertise tkbieber thread'. I for one am interested in what people have to contribute to help his method, not in you trying to sell your own flavour. (Sorry to everyone else here - I don't normally swear).

Well, I had so many people asking me about my system that you can now get the details on my ;)

Hmmm! I was wondering about 'tkbieber'. Shame.
I have just installed the 'FMT Robot' to run alongside 'FMT Manual' - looking forward to the morning.
Sleep well all and speak at 6.30.

Ezmai

Well, I had so many people asking me about my system that you can now get the details on my site. ;)

The trade below shown on the stats page shows that on 2011-2-14 during the Asian session the price action makes a High of 1.6074 ( trade entry at 1.60686) and , then when London opens takes a noise dive to 1.5979,

Almost 100 pips of draw down, and only bounces back up the next day to 1.6079 during news.

So you made 3 pip with 100 pips of draw down,is this correct? 100 pips of heat for 3 pips of profit?

I can see on your Zulu account on page 2 a very similar trade entry and exit on the same day showing 90 pips of heat (draw down) which looks like the same trades listed below from your stat page, expect Zulu shows the Draw down and MT4 stat fails to mention it,

http://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=37597

2011.02.14 05:30 buy 0.03 gbpusd 1.60686 1.60716 1.60856 2011.02.15 08:48 1.60716 0.00 0.00 0.03 3 0.90

2011.02.14 05:30 buy 0.03 gbpusd 1.60686 1.60716 1.60986 2011.02.15 08:48 1.60716 0.00 0.00 0.03 3 0.90

2011.02.14 05:30 buy 0.03 gbpusd 1.60686 1.60716 1.60886 2011.02.15 08:48 1.60716 0.00 0.00 0.03 3 0.90

2011.02.14 05:30 buy 0.03 gbpusd 1.60686 1.60716 1.61086 2011.02.15 08:48 1.60716 0.00 0.00 0.03 3 0.90

It's no wonder Mark doesn't bother posting on this thread any more. Why don't you f**k off Travis, and start your own thread, for your blatant marketing. This is the FMT thread, not the 'Advertise tkbieber thread'. I for one am interested in what people have to contribute to help his method, not in you trying to sell your own flavour. (Sorry to everyone else here - I don't normally swear).

I am guessing Mark does not post in this thread for different reasons as FMT is advertised on the page in the link Travis left so I assume Mark is happy to be linked with the daily trader system Travis is selling.

But yes it probably would be a good idea to start your on thread specifically for the daily trader system so those interested could discuss it there.

Hmmm! I was wondering about 'tkbieber'. Shame.
I have just installed the 'FMT Robot' to run alongside 'FMT Manual' - looking forward to the morning.
Sleep well all and speak at 6.30.

Ezmai

Not much to wonder about. :LOL: