ForexMorningTrade System

+35...x2! Apparently the EA placed 2 orders for me. Anyone else have this happen? It happened to me once when I was using my demo account, and now it's happened with my live account. Executes two trades. Good this time, could be bad if it executes multiple trades on a losing day. What am I doing wrong?

Yup. +35 pips for EU today.:)

euro is my longshot today. was late with the FMT entry and now at BE I will hold sell down to 1.3525 for 145 pips - I do this sometimes, no risk and hold for the next fib level, which is at 1.3512... pivot at 1.3480 FMT is great for entry on tech trades like this.

euro is my longshot today. was late with the FMT entry and now at BE I will hold sell down to 1.3525 for 145 pips - I do this sometimes, no risk and hold for the next fib level, which is at 1.3512... pivot at 1.3480 FMT is great for entry on tech trades like this.

blue,

The positive correlation for both EU and GU are back on track again recently, so I dare to take some risk to trade both pairs. You are right about FMT. :)
Congrats on your wins.

+35...x2! Apparently the EA placed 2 orders for me. Anyone else have this happen? It happened to me once when I was using my demo account, and now it's happened with my live account. Executes two trades. Good this time, could be bad if it executes multiple trades on a losing day. What am I doing wrong?

This should not happen. Did your put the EA on 2 different charts for the same pair? Try to remove the EA and put it back on the chart again.

I don't understand this. FMT opened at 6:30 and closed at 6:30 with minus pips. I had reloaded the brokers platform and am wondering if it's because the Blue indicator wasn't on the chart?

Last edited:

Johnny,

Are you running the EA on a VPS?

Sandy

GU 30pips
icon_smile.gif
We broke the Monday curse ! In at 1.6116 TP at 1.6086 :)

Yes! 30 pips for me as well:)

Hello All,
I just joined this forum but have been trading Mark's system very successfully for the past couple of months. I have kept the parameters tp 40 sl 40 be 24. So had a nice 40pip addition to my account.

It's nice when it moves in your favour quickly but from the testing and looking at past charts since March I know it can move back and forth as volatility comes in during the Frankfurt and London sessions and the institutions perform a stop sweeping campaign before moving off in the intended direction for the day. This is common so I no longer get spooked out of my position (I've had the market move to -39 pips before reversing and hitting my tp of +40pips).

I believe why the system works consistently on the GBPUSD pair is that it is very lightly traded during the Asian session and the Frankfurt and London opens you get a huge lift in volaltily, where as the EURUSD is still traded reasonably during this session so the volatility increase is less than the GBPUSD.

Good Luck to everyone with your trading.

FMT today:

GU hit TP=30

EU,NYopen opened 'short' but is still open, around BE ATM.

cheers !
UPDATE:
EU,NYopen sell trade hit SL=40 ...bummer !

better luck tomorrow !

Last edited:

Hey Johnny, I've had the same problem since using the new version 4.1. I've tried with new charts and the same happens every time, so who knows what's happening. I even tried uploading 4.1 to my vps again, but keeps happening.