ForexMorningTrade System

Stop outs from reversals hit hard this week but still cleared 55 pips letting EA do its thing. Hope you all had a good week and have a great weekend. :)

short @ 1.6049 on IBFX ,break even trade, even though profit went to 36.1 pips, but EA didnt close trade.

Got stopped out again at BE

First week of trading FMT summary:
3 BE
1 error lost 3 pips - should have been a no trade, had to exit, but fixed bug by upgrading to FMT 4.1
1 profit of 35 pips
Total +32 pips

One suggestion to everyone..

i just tried a new entry today..
placed two sell orders, with take profit 20pips in each and stoploss 40pips..
if i win, i will get 40pips and if i hit stoploss, i lose 80 pips..
Since this FMT system, loses very rarely.. may be twice maximum every month..
why i tried this system is, many trades go past 25 pips in profit and then gets closed in breakeven..
just wanted to share this with u people..
i won today!!

A Reward:Risk of 1:2 makes this dangerous Suresh. Basically for every losing trade you need 2 more winning trades. If there is that occasional bad run of 3 to 4 losing trades which can happen if you look back on charts then it could have a very negative impact on your P&L. What I suggest may be a better idea and something I am giving a thought to is to open 2 orders doing the following.

For Order A set a TP of 20 pips SL 40 pips
For Order B set a TP of 40 pips/ 60pips SL 40pips

When 20 pips is hit. Move position B to break even. If TP of position B is hit then you make 60 pips for the day. Or you could set a TP of 60 pips for position B and you end up making 80 pips for the day if TP of position B gets hit.

I personally am not implementing this yet and am just sticking to the system but just my 2 cents of another way FMT could be traded.

Alps

Hallo Getbusy. I see that you made +35 pips today. Which provider do you have ?
I was stopped out at BE , like many others today. Price almost made it to theTP, but retraced.

Stop outs from reversals hit hard this week but still cleared 55 pips letting EA do its thing. Hope you all had a good week and have a great weekend.
icon_smile.gif

Yea it sure did but any week with a positive balance is a good week :) Almost hit tp today, missed it with 1 pip so it could have been a very good week!

I stayed in this trade and was lucky enough to hit TP just before 10 am GMT after missing it just before 8 and wondering if it was going to take me to SL like it did yesterday. I didn't adjust my SL to BE rightly or wrongly and on balance I think I came out lucky for not doing so.

3 wins and one loss for me this week

Fantastic system!

Hi I have just found this thread.

I have never used an EA to trade for me.

Once I have done my demo trading to get used to the mechanics does this mean I will be able to leave my desktop on and the EA will do all the work for once the parameters are set up.

I see also that the author has modified the original EA so it would be helpful if i knew all the features of the EA as the sales page does not seem completely up to date. For example does it run a trailing stop, move stop up to BE to lock in profits etc.

Thirdly I was going to use Smart Markets Live as this is the only broker i know that offers MT4 with spreadbetting. Does anyone have experiences of them?

Cheers

ST

Hi I have just found this thread.

I have never used an EA to trade for me.

Once I have done my demo trading to get used to the mechanics does this mean I will be able to leave my desktop on and the EA will do all the work for once the parameters are set up.

I see also that the author has modified the original EA so it would be helpful if i knew all the features of the EA as the sales page does not seem completely up to date. For example does it run a trailing stop, move stop up to BE to lock in profits etc.

Thirdly I was going to use Smart Markets Live as this is the only broker i know that offers MT4 with spreadbetting. Does anyone have experiences of them?

Cheers

The Ea is very reliable. Data feed from your broker and broker spreads can cause you to get different results short term from other users but it seems to even out over time.
I use 32 TP because I missed a few trades early on by a couple of pips and my broker spread in NZ can sometimes be as high as 4 pips on cable.I use a Vps at the moment because of a couple of internet failures where I live as a result of an earthquake and subsequent aftershocks but I`ll be stopping that at the end of this month. Most trades seem to be done and dusted inside an hour or so and if you like you can watch the action live, I prefer not to.I have looked at Smart Markets because I have a live account at Capital Spreads as well but they don`t have MT4. I like spread betting and you can risk more than you can with an Fx broker. I am trying to work out average draw down with FMT so I could explore the idea of spread betting it with more risk...the break even feature with the Ea may keep drawdown a bit lower.I think Marc`s web page showed one month with 4 or 5 losses in a row so you have to be careful, however I have been live for 3 months and have been in profit every month. I have applied for a demo account with Smart Markets today ( my time ) and will wait for them to get back to me Good luck with this and don`t muck around too long on demo..trade conservatively on a micro account and keep reading this thread, there are a lot of wise traders on here . This system is a beauty at the moment and I bought it wanting 100 pips a month. It`s doing better than that....(y)

Hi all. I slept in last night and let the EA do its thing. Here are the results:
1.6046 entry on fxdd live stopped out

1.6050 entry on fxdd demo hit TP of 30
1.6058 entry on fxdd demo for TK's ea hit TPof 32. This ea entered 1/2hour earlier

It was a pretty good week. Next week I plan to sleep in and let the FMT ea run on my live account without intervention. I'll see how the TK ea does and may add thatto my live account too ...but I'll split the lots. With FXDD there's always a difference between demo and live results.

this robot hasn't made a trade for me at all this week anyone else have the same problem???

I hope I answered everyone's inquiries. Thanks for being patient.

Last night another wonderful set up. Here are the results.

I'll be gone over the weekend so if I miss anyone, I'll try to reply by Monday.

Have a good weekend. :clap: