ForexMorningTrade System

tkbieber

I know you posted this question with a detail answer about the time frame were you back tested the FMT , at different time frames before and after the official start time.

So can you remind me again which post number has you response with the answer with the info so I can re-read it.

Thx

Never mind found it # 3485

I'm glad you found it because I don't know if I would have. :LOL:

I'm break even for the month too. But this is a long-term proposition, not a two weeks in November one. If you have an EA that wins every month, please share.

You just caught it in a bad week. You can see my results and see the little dip. No worries. ;)

Hi megamuel,be happy your at break even and not down,this system was sold with a profit target of 100pts(pips)a month,its a yearly target not weekly,have faith,i am on my 3 month and its doing what its supposed to and i manually trade it at least you get break even from time to time

Yes, thanks guys you are right. I am just being impatient! I want results! Lol. Anyway, short today at 1.60504 lets hope its a winner. Oh and whats this new EA going around? Send me a copy! [email protected] Thank you Please!

I show a fib S2 at top of the range we're in, so hopefully, the support will now be resistance and we'll have a successful trade