ForexMorningTrade System

Anyone consider a pending order trade to go the opposite direction on the TP of the FMT trade? It seems many days this trade can be a good winner.

Anyone consider a pending order trade to go the opposite direction on the TP of the FMT trade? It seems many days this trade can be a good winner.

Trend is your friend.

Wait for a good entry south again, unless the trend changes

Trend is your friend.

Wait for a good entry south again, unless the trend changes

Except lately I feel like the trade is at the end of a trend, depends on your timeframe don't you think? anyway.... out of the game to sleep:sleep:

I have a request...

There were some pretty sharp guys in here that were tracking other pairs on not only the London open but also the NY open. Would like to know the updates on these currency pairs. Also, if anyone can recommend a website that will step me through creating a successful backtest, I would appreciate it. I have yet to find a good site for this. Thanks in advance.

+1 If only I could stay up that late but I agree with you as of late there appears to be a pattern

Last edited:
I let the EA do it's thing, but this week I have reduced my TP to 30 pips. 40pips would be nice but I'm much mre comfortable with it at 30.I'm now 2 for 2!

Does anyone have an EA that can place pending buy and sell trades based upon a breakout of the high and low for a given time period. It seems to me that for whatever direction the FMT takes, there is a bounce back to the other side shortly afterwards. I'd like to test the high and low f the FMT box (5:30-7:30).