ForexMorningTrade System

We are out before the end of an hour..
hit the 40pip stop loss..
Its ok..
This week has been a profitable one for me..
30 x 4 = 120pips won
1 x 40 = 40pips lost

Total = 80pips won this week..
See u all next week..
Cheers!!

Ok then, I wanted to let the EA do the work this morning and what's happened? I wake up and see it's already hit the stop loss :(

The worst thing is that it hit the stop loss and then suddenly retraced like it knew where the SL was! :mad:

It also makes me mad that it took very long to hit the TP and just few candles to hit the SL... :cry:

Ok then, I wanted to let the EA do the work this morning and what's happened? I wake up and see it's already hit the stop loss :(

The worst thing is that it hit the stop loss and then suddenly retraced like it knew where the SL was! :mad:

It also makes me mad that it took very long to hit the TP and just few candles to hit the SL... :cry:

Ever get the feeling the forex gods know your every move :innocent:

It remains to be seen if it will continue...

I took my entry a little lower than the recommended entry so i could put the 40 pip loss behind 1.57000

It remains to be seen if it will continue...

I took my entry a little lower than the recommended entry so i could put the 40 pip loss behind 1.57000

Hi - my first day using this - stopped out by the spread.

I like your move - I would have said to just play by the rules, but sub 1.57 was a good modification......I'll keep my eye out for things like that in the future.

Good luck with your trades

David:clap:

Its not the tea leaves ... kep an eye and dont let your good profit go to zip!

Thanks for the advice. my entry was at 1.5732 and my target was 1.5772 so it has been. It may stall at the 1.5767 area which I have as a daily pivot on my chart

Ever get the feeling the forex gods know your every move :innocent:

Yup, but I would like to have a close talk to some of them.
Last week I've been tought a new technique I'd like to test :(

salem.jpg

To those who are still in: in about one hour, there will be a red news on Gbp, so pay attention and be ready to save your profit ;)

Fabius, if your new technique works, please share later, thanks.

Yup, but I would like to have a close talk to some of them.
Last week I've been tought a new technique I'd like to test :(

salem.jpg

To those who are still in: in about one hour, there will be a red news on Gbp, so pay attention and be ready to save your profit ;)