ForexMorningTrade System

Im confused too, what indicator are your talking about ? I think I'm missing something :eek:

Hi Kinger, I found that my EA did not always trade and one time it did not modify any settings so my sl and tp both stayed at 0. My platform was also responding quite slowly to everything. Through checking everything I realized the FMT indicator itself puts so many objects on the chart that if you have it on 3 charts like I did, it slows the MT4 platform right down to a crawl and I think made it unstable, so could not act with the rapid speed the EA requires. The EA does not need the FMT indicator in order to trade. You do miss the ideal entry exit info when you take it off though.

Im confused too, what indicator are your talking about ? I think I'm missing something :eek:

the indicator used for manual trading of this system, it shows the 2 hour time column, I think the default colour is blue ?

hallo first day with fmt ask marc no replay yet (were busy) ? tray it here what are my times work with alpai uk 07:30 beginn/end time ? thanks a lot

I am using the TS and I took at 27 pip loss this morning. There was strong support at 1.5841, which was only 14 pips away from my entry. Nine candles in it went to a high at 1.5839 and then took a dive down 39 pips from my entry. It then rebounded and I would have hit 40 pips 16 candles later.

We can't view the quality of the setting by just one trade. Through strategy testing I found the best setting are taking the trade signal off of the 5:00 candle with setting SL - 40, TP - 40, BE - 26, TS - 40. This doesn't exactly match to Marks setting but then again I'm not using the same broker.

I am using the TS and I took at 27 pip loss this morning. There was strong support at 1.5841, which was only 14 pips away from my entry. Nine candles in it went to a high at 1.5839 and then took a dive down 39 pips from my entry. It then rebounded and I would have hit 40 pips 16 candles later.

We can't view the quality of the setting by just one trade. Through strategy testing I found the best setting are taking the trade signal off of the 5:00 candle with setting SL - 40, TP - 40, BE - 26, TS - 40. This doesn't exactly match to Marks setting but then again I'm not using the same broker.

5 gmt?

good morning, not sure why I'm still awake, 1am. here.

looks like maybe a No Trade signal coming ??

or maybe a Short signal ??

Nice, EA in all 3 brokers open at exact price as the indicator. No adjustment this time, it'll be either full TP +40 or full SL -40. Looking good so far.:)

Good morning guys..
Short trade at 1.5811..
will put the 40pips stop n take profit and close the mt4 platform..
will jus go thro the posts in the forum..
was tensed for nearly 7 hours yesterday..
win or lose, iam sticking with the system..
happy trading..
Cheers!!

P.S watch out for the support at 1.5790..