ForexMorningTrade System

Ok good luck all im off to work

Good morning Mario, my EA took a short trade at 1.5652 but as Gil stated (good afternoon Gil) it's a borderline trade.
After 8 minutes the price is still the same; I hope that volatility will increase in few minutes (in the right direction, of course ;)).

By the way: daily pivot at 1.5655 :rolleyes:

why do you think it is borderline? (I wouldn't know what you are looking at, being new) J

why do you think it is borderline? (I wouldn't know what you are looking at, being new) J

The two oscillator are very very (very) close to their mid line and seems they're heading for the opposite direction :confused:

Good morning Mario, my EA took a short trade at 1.5652 but as Gil stated (good afternoon Gil) it's a borderline trade.
After 8 minutes the price is still the same; I hope that volatility will increase in few minutes (in the right direction, of course ;)).

By the way: daily pivot at 1.5655 :rolleyes:

Good morning bro,i just had a phone call work got cancelled today thats a bad start,but we must have faith in FXM

Uh I see a lot of news on Euro to come in the next few hours :-0
I guess that Eud/Usd could be much more volatile in the near future

There is no such thing as borderline. Everything is black or white. If you are not sure, follow your backtests.

I did not enter as I trade manually and so for me to close to call, but the trend is marginaaly down

There is no such thing as borderline. Everything is black or white. If you are not sure, follow your backtests.

The indicators can be 50/50, but good luck on your hopeful journey south :cheesy:

By the way are you trading live with decent lot size?

We are only 25 minutes into the trade guys, trading isnt for the faint hearted- this is why your using an EA, let the EA do it job 'automatically' :rolleyes:

Cable topped at 1.5716 yesterday, retested at 1.5706 there has been a mild downtrend since, Im not worried until it breaks 1.5674 ;)

EDIT: ok now Im worried lol

Last edited: